5 months, over 50 lbs down, soo happy =) PICS

Options
123457»

Replies

• Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome in both pics!!
  • Nelliebird1430
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats girl!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Great job.
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I went to work, I came home, and I am BOMBARDED by friend requests, tear jerking messages sent to me privately, and an overwhelming response on my posting. what was a really crappy day for me ended up giving me a smile at the end, and I have ALL of your kind hearted words to thank for that, so THANK YOU!!. I have responded to most of the private messages, and it is easier to keep track of that way, then going through each individual comment on here, but know that if I didnt get to you, re-send what you sent, my inbox is deleting as they come in because of the influx....

Again, thank you all, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! youve made my heart smile for the evening, and that kind of thanks, just cant be put into words!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Yamz1027
    Yamz1027 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is great keep up the good work.
  • bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Options
    You looked great in both pictures (you carried it well), but you sure do look stunning now :) Congrats!!!

I have to agree! You looked beautiful then you look beautiful now but what an amazing transformation! Great job!
  • SalsaSuzQ
    SalsaSuzQ Posts: 15
    Options
    Way to go!
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    just in case anyone missed it on the last post of the other page =) (took me forever to find it...lol )
    WOW!! I went to work, I came home, and I am BOMBARDED by friend requests, tear jerking messages sent to me privately, and an overwhelming response on my posting. what was a really crappy day for me ended up giving me a smile at the end, and I have ALL of your kind hearted words to thank for that, so THANK YOU!!. I have responded to most of the private messages, and it is easier to keep track of that way, then going through each individual comment on here, but know that if I didnt get to you, re-send what you sent, my inbox is deleting as they come in because of the influx....

Again, thank you all, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! youve made my heart smile for the evening, and that kind of thanks, just cant be put into words!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • srpthlgy
    srpthlgy Posts: 69
    Options
    You look great!
  • netkka
    netkka Posts: 4
    Options
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!