Is it possible, or am I crazy??

Options
Kenzieb07
Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
I started the ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid program last Tuesday, and similar to what I did during the Turbo Fire program, I'm taking weekly photos so I can see where the changes occurred the most. I took a picture tonight, and to me, my stomach looks 100 times better. Am I crazy... are these 2 pictures different (ie. different lighting) that could be causing this to LOOK like I've had drastic improvements this week? Or is it really possible that in 1 week's time, changes like these can happen??

I haven't lost any weight this week...

Last Tuesday 6/19/12:

Day106192012006.jpg

Today 6/25/12:

chaleanweek2002.jpg

Replies

• bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Options
    You look amazing in both pictures by the way but it seems as though your stomach is flatter in the second picture. I think it might be possible. I hear that workout program is very strenous so it could be possible.:smile:
  • ErinEwalani
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! Thats how I hope to look, fit, not to skinny!
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference :)
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    thanks girls! I'm feeling really great about all the progress I've made. I still want to do a lot more toning but if ChaLEAN Extreme is really to credit for this progress already, I'd say after 120 days I'll be golden!
  • jaygregz
    jaygregz Posts: 104
    Options
    Definitely more definition in your abs now. Also your top, shorts, and hair thing are different. Oh and your wearing a watch in the new picture. Lol. Huge difference in a week. You should be really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Hahah, oh dang... I think it's the watch that's making it look like I have ab definition now... wah wahhhh..

Thanks Jay!
    Definitely more definition in your abs now. Also your top, shorts, and hair thing are different. Oh and your wearing a watch in the new picture. Lol. Huge difference in a week. You should be really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I totally see it! This makes me wanna try the program too now!
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    I know that I'm doing more ab videos than I ever had before, but I had no idea I could define my abs so quickly. I wonder if my body is just burning fat faster since I switched up my routine from Turbo Fire!
    Either way, I'll take it... lovin' CLX so far!
    I totally see it! This makes me wanna try the program too now!
  • christine_kaine
    christine_kaine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking really good Kenz! Keep it up!! I am super impresed!
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look like you've toned up and gained muscle =]
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    thanks friend!!
    Looking really good Kenz! Keep it up!! I am super impresed!
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's pretty good for a week! Wow, that must be an intense program! I've heard of P90X, it must be similar?
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely seeing your abs cut and flatter! Way to go!!
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Yep, comparable to P90X but I like Chalene Johnson as a trainer so much more than Tony Horton!
    That's pretty good for a week! Wow, that must be an intense program! I've heard of P90X, it must be similar?
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Looking great and see a difference! We have the same arms :happy:
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in both pictures by the way but it seems as though your stomach is flatter in the second picture. I think it might be possible. I hear that workout program is very strenous so it could be possible.:smile:

Ditto.

Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!