2 NSV's!!

Options
kariberi84
kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
Got in my car today, put on my seat belt, and then leaned over to turn the radio up... MY SEAT BELT MOVED WITH ME!!! I have been at "the end of the seat belt" for at least a year.

NSV #2 Went to the dr today and for the first time in 4 years (since before I got pregnant) my BP was 108/76!! I have been in the high 120s and low 130s for damn near 4 years!!

Replies

• majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Those are both awesome NSVs...good for you!
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Good work, keep it up!!!!!
  • kariberi84
    Options
    Thank you!
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow that's excellent to hear! Thank you for sharing that and keep up the fantastic work!
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Those are so amazing!!!!!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Wow two awesome NSV's in the same day....you rock!!!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, those NSV's are soooo much more rewarding than that beastly scale! Great job!
  • Jishmeister
    Jishmeister Posts: 108
    Options
    Awesome job! That's great news.....I'm going to sound like a total newb....but what does NSV stand for exactly? :|
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    that is such tear jerking news. good job!
  • kariberi84
    Options
    Awesome job! That's great news.....I'm going to sound like a total newb....but what does NSV stand for exactly? :|

I had to ask too. Don't feel bad. It stands for Non Scale Victory.
  • kariberi84
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! When the nurse said my BP I was so excited!! I couldn't stop smiling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!