good time to exercise???

Options
what is the best time to excercise. is it b4 breakfast in the morning or as some people say b4 sleeping to boost metabolism??

plz help.... :frown:

also, i need support so please add me. all i want from my friends is to give me 2 minutes of their lives to comment on my post.. not much... and would love to add those who are willing to share some good health tips and other stuff.

plus, in return ik will give you the support you want 24/7 (my exams are over!!! holidayyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssss....) lol :wink:

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think the best time to exercise is whenever it fits into your schedule. But maybe I'm just saying that because I hate waking up early :smile:
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I exercise in the morning...it jump starts my day! Not too mention it is pretty much the only time for me. I don't get home until about 8:30 at night. The last thing I want to do is go workout at 9 at night.
  • bubsyh
    bubsyh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I work out after work for convenience. I also find it gets rid of the day stress.

Work out when it is right for you I would say. Also make sure when you are working out you eat enough otherwise your body can get confused. Having watched a lot of the biggest loser I recommend low fat milk!
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I prefer cardio in the morning b4 eating.
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    just not right befor bed! in my experience, it makes it harder to sleep when you're pumped up
  • 1LRoy
    1LRoy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think the best time to workout is whenever you can consistently do it. If you can establish a routine you are much more likely to stick with it, so if after work is better for you than do it! That's so much better that saying that you have to do it before work (or whatever) and then not doing it half the time because it just doesn't work for you.

I like to exercise after breakfast and before work. I can't work out on an empty stomach because I crash halfway through, and I know I'm much more likely to do it before work because after work I may decide I'm too tired or I may make last minute plans to go out with friends.
  • manhn1
    manhn1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    If the best time to exercise for you is to sleep 3 hours, then exercise, and then go back to sleep--then so be it.

I like to work out in the morning, but not when it results in me having to wake up early. If I wake up naturally (whether early in the morning or later), then I can work out.

Of course, me waking up naturally without the need of an alarm clock never happens during the week so I work out after work and before dinner.
  • fatima147
    fatima147 Posts: 85
    Options
    thanks alot to all...

that helped

have a nice day:bigsmile: