how often does everyone weight in???

Options
Was just wondering how often each person weights in. I have a bad habit of stepping on the scale every morning and I'm thinkin that can't be healthy lol.
Any input will be appreciated.

Thx

Replies

• nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Once a week, generally. If I've been eating poorly I will weigh in more often just to show myself the effects of eating a crapton of sodium. I only log it in myfitnesspal once a week though, every Friday morning when I wake up.
  • jennaryan1205
    jennaryan1205 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I also do once a week. Every Wednesday morning. I try not to get on the scale any other time because I get discouraged really easily. I work out hard and eat right just so I can see that number go down lol! I know how weight can fluctuate throughout the day so I don't weigh any other time.
  • boomrain
    boomrain Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You seriously can't weigh yourself everyday!! Weight fluctuates so much you'll never get accurate results. Once a week is the best and what I do. Every Sunday morning when I wake up, I take off all my clothes and weigh myself. You should weigh yourself naked because clothes completely throw off your weight too and if you don't wear the same exact thing every time you weigh yourself, you're still not going to get the most accurate results. Every two weeks would be good too. You can't let yourself get caught up in weight, you'll be so discouraged!! Good luck!!
  • bkbakersgirl
    Options
    I'd like to only weigh once a week. I only really record the weight once a week. But I weigh everyday, only because the scale is conveniently in the bathroom. It's become a habit I think.
  • LizAWDavis
    LizAWDavis Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi - I must admit I step on scales everymorning. For me it keeps me in check - My problems began when I avoiding looking at the scales thinking I was ok! I only track weight once a week though.