Its been a while... but another NSV!

Options
So quite some time ago I sorted my wardrobe out to get rid of anything that was too big, and got TWO big IKEA blue bags full of clothes for the charity shop!

This morning I've had to add 4 pairs of trousers to the pile as I simply can't keep them up!

I think I've officially dropped a dress size in trousers :happy:

Replies

• BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Love it! Great job!
  • Emilina79
    Emilina79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! It must feel amazing when you do that!! Not long till you reach 50lbs thats AMAZING. You are a WARRIOR!!! Never taking your eye off that goal, its doing wonderful things for you. I bet Sascha loves it too, more walks!! x
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    Haha! I got home from college last night and she was fast asleep on the floor from the OH doing a 4 mile run with her, then I said I felt like I needed to work off the StarBar I had on the break at college and we did a 2 mile walk... she wasn't impressed at first but soon got into it :laugh:
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Way to go! Keep it :)
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Well done Ceffy.

You done great nd kept with it through a difficult schedule. You work and did CIPD at weekends, god i'd be munching down those pastries and chocolates just to get through the days.

Really happy for you, plus i love the work you put in the gym. All the ladies should LIFT.
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Whooo-HOOOO!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: *does happy dance and logs as cardio*
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    Whooo-HOOOO!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: *does happy dance and logs as cardio*

I actually LOL'd!!!!

& Mo I don't have the same love for pastries as you... but the Jaffa Cake bars... different matter!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!