Hello from London

Options
Just signed up this morning. For one very strange hour the system thought I was a woman! That was tough I don't mind telling you. For one thing, the ladies get to eat about 200 less calories a day!

With amended gender, I'm just exploring the facilities. I've added todays breakfast and have just found the forum page.

All looks to be very useful!

Replies

• Arwen280804
    Arwen280804 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

I've only been on here about a week, but loving it so far. Especially the brill free phone app that I can use when I'm out and about :)
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome :smile: So glad that you got everything straightened out on here. It's a great site, I've been using it for a month now and am on here every day!
  • sfuller911
    sfuller911 Posts: 63
    Options
    This site and the people on it are amazing. I have had one very dedicated first month, it's incredible.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Hi Artful, don't forget to fill out your details so you can share your goals etc

Oh by the way MFP has a complex and very advanced algorithm that infiltrates your PC to see what sort of things you have been looking at on the Internet, then makes your gender choice based on that!
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    welcome :)
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    welcome... a fan of Oliver i see?
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here a week and absolutely loving it!! :O)
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from London also.
    Great site to join has helped me alot over the last few months.

See you around
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Welcome...yes I love mfp:)
  • Paul_Kent_UK
    Paul_Kent_UK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Have been signed up since the start of the year and it's been a great success for me. Good Luck and feel free to add me as a friend. I'm in Kent.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    HI! I love MFP. I cannot wait to log in in the morning to see how everyone is doing and to see if someone has answered any questions that I may have posted.
    good luck!!!
    Wanda
  • emmajohns1983
    Options
    Hello London! Welcome, from Yorkshire!

yes it's really good on here, not just the food diary but the people a fab and you will get loads of encouragement and advice (not to mention tasty low cal recipe ideas)!

It's my third week and after getting stuck after losing my first 58lbs I've got the boost I needed to get to my goal weight!

Hope to see you around!
  • inkandsheep
    inkandsheep Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm from London, too. :)

Been here since mid-April and have found it really helpful so far.