Options

Replies

• ErinEwalani
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me!!! You look amazing!!!! I am so inspired by you! Rock on!!
  • srpthlgy
    srpthlgy Posts: 69
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Not only do you look like a different person, but you look 10 years younger! What an inspiration!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice fish. Hope you're still catching them that big today... :-)

Great story. Textbook case on how to lose weight: eat better and exercise. Not sure why people want to complicate things here.

You're also lucky to have a wife that enjoys exercising with you. Probably made the journey easier. And a lot more fun. Plus, it improves the likelihood that the excess weight stays off.

--P
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    wow you look like a high school boy again!! nice one!
  • NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, truly amazing. Great job!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    This is awesome
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    Wow - amazing. Been there's a lot more fish to catch in the sea now! You should really be proud of yourself. I bet you feel 100% better to! You Rock!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    .........YUM!
  • FoldsFive
    FoldsFive Posts: 18
    Options
    Thats absolutely remarkable - fantastic work. Man, I love success stories :)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look like 2 different people. Congratulations on your success! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! Imagine how big that fish would look beside you now!!! lol Very inspiring - thanks for sharing!
  • only1tcb
    only1tcb Posts: 23
    Options
    You look (and I'm sure feel) like a whole new man. Fantastic!
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look years younger too! Well done
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    Amazing...Well done!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You're awesome!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You don't look the same person altogether! WELL DONE!!!
  • alicepoppyh
    Options
    Oh my god. You look like another person! You look fantastic, and you must have worked so hard, well done! Am inspired! :)
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awe Grats! You look AMAZING! Your now picture I thought you were just in High School! Then I read wife and I'm like oh ok so he's not 16!! LOL Grats on your wonderful transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!