Anyone starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow?

Options
butterfli7o
butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
Hi all, I posted yesterday about how I got halfway through the 30-Day Shred and asked whether or not I should start over. I'm going to, first thing tomorrow morning. I'm so mad at myself that I got through 15 days then stopped!! It is such a great workout. Anyway, anyone else plan on starting it? Could use the motivation. :smile:

Replies

• verapackfan
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting. I bought the DVD did it two days and then stopped. I need the motiviation to start up again... I'm going to do it tonight!
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    The first day i did the DVD i was so upset becuase i just couldnt do it! Im going to start tonight again and keep going for as long as i can go. Things can only get better right! Im also going to try doing the UFC too so i can be super fit in no time :)

Keep up the good work ;)<3
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 2 yesterday, but I am going at a slower pace (doing 30 DS three days a week and running or crosstraining three days a week). I am doing each level for three weeks, so it is 9 days at each level instead of 10 but it is working for me!
  • Parsosa
    Parsosa Posts: 22
    Options
    I have tried and not gotten past the first week. I had a terrible time just getting throught the work out level 1 completely. I am going to start today as well. Hopefully... NO I WILL get through a full 30 days this time!! ALL help is welcomed!
  • manderswv
    manderswv Posts: 12
    Options
    I started it last week, did it Tuesday and Wednesday, went to my wedding dress fitting on Thursday and was told not to lose any more weight or else they would have to take my dress in on the sides. I stopped, but decided to do Day 3 on Saturday because I have weighed the same amount and have had the same measurements for the last month, so I'm not worried about dropping a ton of weight from the 30DS. I have completed 3 days, and intend on doing Day 4 today. I'll definitely "start" with you since I'm only a couple of days into it.

If I start dropping a crazy amount of weight or inches, then I'll up my calories so we don't have to take my wedding dress in a lot. Either way, I like MFP and working out and don't want to lose momentum just because I might have to spend a little extra to have my dress taken in. Talk about a lifestyle change!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you, please feel free to add me if you would like some support! As someone who got halfway through level 2 I PROMISE it gets easier!!! The first few days were the hardest. I was so sore! But it's a great burn, and I keep reminding myself it's only 25 freakin minutes!
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight - we just booked a trip to the Florida Keys in August. Wanna tone and lose some weight before we leave. I plan on mixing it up with No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism too. Good luck girls!! Keep pushing throught the first days. Day 1-4 are pretty rough but by day 5 and 6 the soreness will be gone and you'll feel amazing!!
  • wyldling
    wyldling Posts: 35
    Options
    Haha I am actually on here waiting for the DVD to get to the main screen to select the workout to start. This would be my first day. Feel free to add. I keep starting then stopping after the first week but this time I'm intent on completing with no exceptions. Feel free to add!
  • Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just pulled this dvd out of the stack to start tomorrow!! I'll be pushing play at 6am. Feel free to add me!