Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

No longer want certain foods?

chocl8girl
chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
Does anyone have a food that used to be their downfall that they truly do NOT want anymore?

Mine is pizza. I used to LIVE for pizza, LOVED it, all different kinds, varieties, any time of the day.

Now? DO NOT WANT. Ever. I took a walk with my son, and he was hungry on the way back so I stopped and got him a slice, and even though it kind of smelled good, I admit, I did NOT want even a bite, and I had almost 2,000 calories left to eat that day. I was excited to finish the walk and have a salad and a smoothie.

Maybe there's just something wrong with me....LMAO!

Although I feel this way about fried food, now, as well. NO THANK YOU. Makes me feel nauseous to eat it, so I just don't want it anymore.

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Yep- got my favourite curry the other day and just looked at it and though it was awful. all I could think was the amount of fat and oil init.

Started cooking my own now.
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    I LOVE curry too! Now if I'm craving it, I make my own with tons of veggies! My downfall is white bread, especially garlic bread or fresh baked rolls. I haven't indulged in a single one. I have veggie and fruit cravings now, and salad! I also gave up diet sodas, and I was so addicted. I'm about to go to Vegas, and I'm nervous about the good food choices. I also limit alcohol to one drink per week if I'm craving a cocktail. I might splurge a bit on drinks on this trip, but I'll log everything!!!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    actually stopped at mcdonalds on my way out of town Wed. for a quick dinner..and decided since I was on vacation, I would get what I would normally get before I changed my sodium ways....and got the double cheeseburger combo with a diet coke,...love the fries (still)..but the burger I couldntd finish...it was so processed/salty tasting to me I didnt like it one bit.........never thought that day would come!!