Back on this diet!

Options
I was in a "Biggest Loser Contest" diet at work for the past 6 months and was back and forth with counting calories, etc. I managed to lose 21.5 lbs in that six months and was in the lead by 5 lbs and another lady in the contest came and weighed in at 5.4 lbs and beat my by .4 lbs! She won the money and I will admit, I was upset with myself.

But, I have managed to lost 38.9 lbs since last August and on my own. I can rejoin the contest and do it another 6 months but I think I am going to try and do this on my own this time and depend on counting calories as a way to push me and help myself lose. I have 26 lbs I want to lose (needs to be more, but baby steps) by the end of the year.

I am looking for friends for motivation and just small talk about losing weight and anything you may want to talk about! :)

If anyone is looking for friendship, motivation and support, feel free to add me! Thanks! :)

Replies

• evilin42
    evilin42 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm VERY new to this. My daughter-in-law is an RD and highly recommends this site. I just finished doing a 3 month of Weight Watchers online and lost 11.5 pounds but have gained back a few. I had some medical issues that required me to get cortizone injections and think maybe that has caused the problem. I'm going to be away from a computer for about a month very soon but I'll try to find you when I get back. I would like to lose a BUNCH of weight but would be happy with about 25 for now. As you said, baby steps...
  • thomaslove
    thomaslove Posts: 18
    Options
    Well, good luck and hope to see you back soon! If things go as planned, I will still be here in a month!
  • thomaslove
    thomaslove Posts: 18
    Options
    I am trying to get serious about losing 30 lbs in 5 1/2 months and need help and motivation so bad! Add if willing to help and I'll help you as much as I can!