inspiration needed!!!

Options
i really need some inspiration to lose 60 pounds, i'm 20 btw.
> some before n after pics
> or how you lost 60 pounds and how long did it take?

:)

Replies

• dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I've lost 58 pounds since January by counting all of my calories and working out everyday for a minimum of an hour - weights/cardio/weights/cardio....on and on. Of course I am more than twice your age and I normally work out for 1.5 hours a day.... Good luck on your journey.
  • xiaxiong09
    xiaxiong09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If i were you I'd take a look at all the MFP's success stories! thats how I am making it so far! I started a month ago and got really serious about it a week ago and so far lost 3 lbs. It's definitely possible!! I need to lose about 50 lbs!! And also what the previous member said, counting calories and working out every day or whenever you can. And I find it very helpful to blog and write to myself to give myself some motivation telling myself I can do it. And get your family to help you out by telling you no to the GOOD food at home. It takes alot of SACRIFICE and committment to do it. GOOD LUCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!