What do you look for in a fitness app?

Options
Who has some great apps that they just love and why?

Replies

• HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper and MapMyFitness they both do the same thing however I used them because it allows me to track my trails and running pattern and history. Whether it is a run, walk, bike ride MapMyFitness fits all areas even allowing me to manually log gym time. They also allow me to use my playlist all within the app. It's cool. It also gives you vocal cues of your speed and time, this really helped me in my fist half marathon, it helped me to stay focus and on track.

Sleep Pillow - I know its for sleep down time, but as we know sleep is vital and there are times when I can't sleep and this app really has helped me to go to sleep quick and longer sleep it's relaxing.

Waterlogged - this allows me to log outside of MFP and Fitbit, and gives me leves of when I drink the most to when I am lacking just by history all at one time. As we know water is also vital.

24Hour Fitness - just to have something available just incase I can't get outside and run or do strength training it allows me to find a class quick, in areas of choice and allows me to plan ahead just in case it is needed.
  • thatblueyedchic
    thatblueyedchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump