Looking for motivation, support, and friends

Options
Hi everybody! I've been on there before, but lost motivation and started slacking on logging my meals and excercise. Not too long after that I stopped excersising all together (other than spurts here and there), and my food choices have been awful. I knew I was gaining weight, but when I stepped on the scale the other day, I was horrified to see that I had gained double than what I thought.

I'm ready to start feeling great again – I just need some motivation and some great support!

:smile:

Replies

• ARyding17
    ARyding17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that this time it will all work out for the better! Add me as a friend and I will be sure to add a bit of suport. :D
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! add me if you like.
  • smccaleb
    smccaleb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I don't lose much weight, but I love to exercise...so I can keep you motivated that way!! Trying to lose 20 lbs, but it just keeps holding on! I keep at it though because my clothes to fit better and I feel healthier. Good luck!
  • princesstonja
    Options
    I'm new too and would love some support and/or motivation! Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Add me too if you like. I'm at the end of my journey and I'm living proof that we can all loose weight. Never give up...the only way to not meet your goal is to give up. Took me forever but the payoff is amazing!!!
  • jazz161
    jazz161 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey my name is Jazz and i want to get down to 150 pounds. YIKES that seems like a lot but Ive already won half the battle

First I would like to say GOOD LUCK to everyone. I know how hard the process can be but together and with someone to talk to you can do pretty much anything. My first year of college with all the stress and bad choices I managed to pack on a nice 40 pounds. I am proud to say that I was able to lose it that summer once someone thought I was pregnant!!!! WHAT! That was a wake up call. im finally back to my high school weight and have stayed that way for the last two years. But I still want to lose another 40 pounds. 50 would be golden. Ive done well then I just slack off but this time Im serious. So I want to add a bunch of people and I will accept any requests :) I love to help others and would love to have some help with my process too. So again, add me! and good luck!

Jazz
  • 2369a2369
    2369a2369 Posts: 8
    Options
    This is my third day. It is working as long as I work it. That is not to say it is easy in any way!! I need y'al!! Please be there for me too! I need to lose about 80 hard lbs. Billie:smile:
  • hmm5062
    hmm5062 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. I've been logging on for about a week & I don't want to lose my motivation! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Ladydee33
    Ladydee33 Posts: 5
    Options
    Well welcome back....you're on the right path with coming back and holding yourself accountable.

Feel free to add...motivation, support and friends is what we're all here for.
  • clcarr_80
    clcarr_80 Posts: 2
    Options
    New here too, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You sound just like me. I'm doing everything I can to stay with it this time. Please feel free to add me.
  • kellyreynolds14
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! I have been on MFP for about a year now and I love it. I am always looking for more good, supportive friends and I try to be one myself. good luck!
  • babydollcheshire
    Options
    I can always use the support! And I'm a good supporter :) Add me!
  • tonyote40
    tonyote40 Posts: 30
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey. I am back, doing it the right way (hopefully) this time. Add me if you want!
  • jvanleer7
    jvanleer7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new also! I have been tracking my food for about 3 weeks now and have noticed a slight difference. I gained about 12lbs my first few months of marriage and am down 7lb, but have a long way to go ... I am just ready to feel comfortable in a bikini and not worry about my love handles hanging out. :) Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!!
  • 2369a2369
    Options
    This sound great to me! I want to be alive like you sound like you are. You know what you what so you will get it. I have never heard it put so well. I want to lose 50 pounds but need to make glds like you have. Thanks for the motivation.
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your supportive friend! :flowerforyou:
  • LadyAmy20
    LadyAmy20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Hi, I'm new - just joined today. I've tried coming on here before and failed I think because no one knew I was on here! So I'd love support, I need to get down to a more healthy weight before anything else. I will do my best to help other people keep going too :)
  • LoMayer
    LoMayer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :) i love exchanging support and motivation!
  • 2369a2369
    Options
    I fell of the wagon last night badly! With ice cream. 4 bowels full. 2 sandwichs, crackers. Like I said badly. Help me!