Introducing myself, looking for friends!

Options
LoMayer
LoMayer Posts: 8 Member
Hi there :)

I'm a 20 year old college student and I just joined MFP about 3 weeks ago. It's going great so far. I've recently started adding some friends and found it to be very helpful. I like to motivate and be motivated! Please feel free to add me. We can do this :)

Replies

• mommyof3boyzzz
    mommyof3boyzzz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started last week :) So far, so good here too!
  • Kryssaxo
    Kryssaxo Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome to the site =]
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Best of luck in college! Add me if you wish, on daily.... Take Care!
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...this site is awesome and has great pals!!!! Feel free to add me as a pal...I love to help support and encourage as I would hope to receive the same!!! If you are on facebook another great group Im apart of that has great tips, tricks and recipes is the group Team High School Skinny, feel free to join :) Good Luck!!!!! Nice to metcha :)
  • Loeski5
    Loeski5 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'll be returning to school in August and I'm so excited. Only 42 hours left until I get my BA in English yay! Anyway, I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated as well. I'm bigger than all of my friends so none of them really make a big deal about working out because they really don't have to. I've decided that I've wasted enough time talking about how I want to look and what I wish I could wear. It's time for me to start acting on these things. Especially since I want to enlist in the Air Force and I have to drop 55 lbs before I can even meet the recruiter! Yikes! I wish everyone the best of luck though! :) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like! (Same goes for anyone else!)
  • dawnitalinn
    Options
    I have been on here about a month and just began adding friends last week and find that they have good, helpful information. You can add me if you would like.
  • abdmps
    abdmps Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else that wants to!! I'm always looking for motivation!