34 LBS Down since Feb

Options
ilovemybuggy
ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
I just started MFP This month, but I have been on my weight loss journey since Feb. I weighed in at my highest at 287 and knew it was time to change, not just for me but for my son. Since then, I have lost 34 lbs * I would include pictures, BUT i'm new to this and have no idea how to add them in a thread* Feel free to look at the ones posted on my profile, I have a before, and one I just took today.

How is everyone else doing on their journey?

Replies

• crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I took a peek at your pics...you look fabulous :) congrats on your loss so far!!!
  • coloradogrrl
    Options
    You look great! I just came onto the boards to get some inspiration. It's hard when you still have a long way to go. But seeing everyone get there helps me keep going ; )
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Aww, thanks ladies! I still have a long way to go (want to get down to 165) but i'm feeling better everyday! I need to get back into my workout routine that I was on in the beginning, i've been slacking. Congrats on your weight loss thus far, as well :smile:
  • SWiel84
    SWiel84 Posts: 43
    Options
    congratulations, you look great!
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait until I can post progress like yours!
  • ansa0503
    ansa0503 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You Look Great keep up with the great work
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! :happy:
    @jen- Just stay focused!! It's definitely hard in the beginning, but staying focused on what you want to be and where you want to be will help you... I allow myself a cheat day once a week, and not a FULL day- just one meal, try not to deprive myself too much!
  • Diana7021
    Diana7021 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You definetely see a difference and you look lovely. Keep up the good work :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Thank you :):) you guys are making me smile!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 34 lbs is fantastic! All that hard work is paying off. I'm looking forward to future "during" and "after" photos! :happy:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Congratulations! 34 lbs is fantastic! All that hard work is paying off. I'm looking forward to future "during" and "after" photos! :happy:

That makes two of us! :laugh:
    I really need to get back into the swing of things, but life has been so hectic lately I have been slacking on working out. Think i'll start up again tonight :)
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!! You look great!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Thank you ! :smile:
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options

That makes two of us! :laugh:
    I really need to get back into the swing of things, but life has been so hectic lately I have been slacking on working out. Think i'll start up again tonight :)

I'm just getting back into things after many years away, and in order to "trick" myself into getting even a little bit of exercise in every day is to tell myself I only need to do 10 minutes. That's all the motivation I need to get in between 30-60 minutes a day. It takes the pressure off (I'm a perfectionist, and if I challenge myself to do 60 minutes, and can only do 40, I'll quit before I start!).

What's YOUR kick-starter??
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I don't really have one ....I used to just do it (in the beginning) but i'm losing my fire. I need to work out like I was at first but i'm always so worn out by the time I get home from work and my 2 yr old to bed... plus i'm in the middle of moving so i've been doing a lot of packing. Need to just do it!! Even if it's only 20 mins of a kettlebell workout- better than nothing.
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Well done! looking great!
    I have been on since Jan and lost 34lbs.. not as good as most people on here but im happy with it.. just another 40lbs to go hahaaa.. hopefully i will get there by this time next year..
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Well done! looking great!
    I have been on since Jan and lost 34lbs.. not as good as most people on here but im happy with it.. just another 40lbs to go hahaaa.. hopefully i will get there by this time next year..

You can do it!! I've got just shy of 100 to go. :sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!