What do you snack on?

I am trying to figure out what I would like to get at the grocery store to snack on during the day. I work in an office, so I am at my desk most of the day. I tend to snack, snack, snack all day, but it's always on really unhealthy stuff. So this weekend, I am going grocery shopping and am working on my list. Fruit is definitely on the list. I am a super, super picky eater. I don't like raw veggies. I hate salads (I have tried so many different types, different lettuce, etc.). So I'm looking for ideas, please :)

Replies

• MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Apples, mozzarella sticks, dried fruit (with no sugar added), organic crackers/chips with hummus, crispbread, salsa, cottage cheese single serve cups, rice pudding single serve cups (it's a total dessert treat, but fairly low in calories and with 4g of protein).
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    almonds
    craisins
    Greek yogurt
    string cheese
    hummus & pretzel thins
    cottage cheese (w/ fruit usually)
    peanut butter & apples or celery
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    You can look at my diary for ideas.
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    I like to snack on frozen fruit and mozzarella string cheese sticks. I like the frozen fruit because I can't snarf it all down right away. I eat it a little at a time as it defrosts. Keeps me satisfied and helps with portion control.
  • qunbee1
    qunbee1 Posts: 2
    I sit at my desk all day also. I love snacking on Emarald Cocoa Roast Almonds-dark chocolate. Eatimg 24 of them is only 15 grams which is 1 carbohydrate. My co worker snack on Special K chips. Eating 27 cracker chips is equal to 100 calories. There are different types to choose from. She likes the zesty ranch flavor with salsa.