Ugh....

Options
GemFB
GemFB Posts: 104 Member
I'm a bit down on myself today. The past few days I have gone over my calories...like significantly. I don't mean to. I've just been so damned hungry lately! Does anyone know how to not be so hungry? Tonight is no exception....and I only have 153 cals left!

Ugh...I need to lose weight. My job depends on it! GAH!

(Sorry I sound so whiny guys...I'm just bi******.)

Replies

• GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit down on myself today. The past few days I have gone over my calories...like significantly. I don't mean to. I've just been so damned hungry lately! Does anyone know how to not be so hungry? Tonight is no exception....and I only have 153 cals left!

Ugh...I need to lose weight. My job depends on it! GAH!

(Sorry I sound so whiny guys...I'm just bi******.)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    High fiber and protein foods are great to keep you full. Try to stay away from the processed foods as they have alot of calories and are not very filling. You can do this.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    It's probably too late to get yourself some sugar free jello, but if not... chow down. It's filling.
  • cvanvick
    cvanvick Posts: 17
    Options
    I am the same way!! I know everybody says that you shouldn't starve yourself because you'll just end up binging...but I am seriously ALWAYS hungry. I'm thinking that mabye I should up the fiber in my diet. I'm in college, so cheap processed foods and empty calories are in abundance, and fresh fruits and veggies are much more difficult to keep on hand.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    if u guys are always hungry (and I have days where I can relate). Try and eat many small meals and snacks. You might feel like you are eating every hour or so but who cares as long as all of your snacks and mini meals reach your calorie goals.

When I am at work I like to munch and I often have a variety of fruits, and pre-measured crackers, or oatmeal, teas, then I have my lunch and then an hour after lunch I am eating a granola bar....then when I get home its time for dinner and then before bed a healthy snack like yogurt?

just keep eating and try keeping it very small.

good luck.
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I was like that during the 1st weeks and my hungry was awful painful even, so I read a few posts on here and decided to eat a much better breakfast and to eat something bulky each day like a baked potato and that really was the answer.. I felt much better less emotional and dropped several pounds over the next days.

Then I hit a plateau and I sureit was lack of exercise so i stepped that up and I had much more energy plus spare calories so that i could eat more..I really think eating enough and exercise is the key because it an circle and agenda that allows you more calories.

It occurred to me that at this point for the 1st time in years I was in control of my apetite and my eatng habits.

ie Sunday I am off out for a roast dinner I have already logged that in my food diary for the day.
    every morning I log my beverages and breakfast .. i look at the calories i have left and if it looks bleak I simply step up the exercise so i dont feel deprived..

I now think of it as exercising so I can eat more ... what more motivation could I possbly have to exercise than that..