160 days on MFP and 80 lbs lost!

Options
TODAY marks 160 days on MFP and I am officially 80 lbs DOWN... From 242 -162 lbs YAY!!! :smile:

My approach to weight loss... Eating better, Exercising Regularly (rest days on Sunday) and lots of water. I eat anywhere from 1300-1800 cals a day regularly.( although I had a stomach bug the past few days = bummer) I exercise for about 30 minutes-60 minutes a day - mainly a combination on Body weight Exercises and cardio. And just staying focused, NO EXCUSES! Through this entire journey if I "planned"on doing a certain exercise once I started it - I completed it. I don't quit and I think THAT has worked to my benefit.

I just wanted to say... If I can do it, you CAN and will do it. DO the results happen overnight? NO! But will all these days of working out and eating right pay off = YES! So stick with it & Good Luck EVERYONE on your weight loss journey!

Replies

• MOUSE101
    MOUSE101 Posts: 4
    Options
    CONGRADS!!!!!! hope I can do it blood pressure is sky high even on med so I need to loose weight to get it down . Diets are sooooo hard especially as we get older I wasnt heavy until I got in my late 30s . Again congrads
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    So impressed everday when you post your weight loss!
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    congrats this is just awesome great job
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    WTG, you look fantastic!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    NIce job!! So inspired!:flowerforyou:
  • 2negrita83
    2negrita83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What's your height? I'm the same starting weight as you and want to get to the same goal weight.
  • tbt2679
    tbt2679 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • Dangerdede22
    Dangerdede22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    thats amazing!! way to go!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    U are simply amazing...
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication!!

Love seeing these posts, reminds me to just keep getting out there and doing what I am doing.

Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply...I am 5 feet 9.5 inches
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment =)
  • ewhirly02
    ewhirly02 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Just goes to show what can be accomplished with determination and willpower!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!