Supplements!

Options
I take a nice assortment of natural vitamin supplements including CLA, L-Carnitine, Fish Oil, Gluscosamine Chondroitin, Chronium Picolinate and of course my multivitamin with minerals.

I'm not sure how much of that really helps my weight loss, but I do know it helps my overall health. I feel more energetic and pumped through out the day.

I think the L-Carnitine is helping my fat loss a bit. (Or maybe that’s wishful thinking :P)

Just wondering, any of you taking some good supplements to aid your weight loss or health in general?

Replies

• fhsjewfro
    fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    supplements are just that, supplements to your normal diet. im a big advocate of not going overboard on supps

my supp list:
    whey (2 shakes a day)
    fish oil (3x every night before bed)
    creatine (not currently using)
    neurocore (3 scoops, pre workout drink)
    xtend (intra workout drink)
    multi (i dont take one everyday, just pop one when i think about it)
    caffeine tabs (hardly use these now a days)
    1 3 dimethylamylamine (used to take as my pre workout, but it recently got banned by the FDA)

if you are on a budget all you really need is:
    whey
    fish oil
    creatine (if you lift)

multis are ok but i believe there effects are over exaggerated as all it really does is turn your urine darker. i pop one prolly 1-2 times a week just to stave off weird deficiencies
  • Middnightt4
    Middnightt4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use a meal supplement and it is packed full of vitamins. I lost 9 pounds in the first week just by changing my diet and doing this 2 times a day. (saved me money too- Month supply is $50 and I was spending well over $100 for lunch alone) You can message/add me if you want to talk more.