First week success

Options
Foxfire53
Foxfire53 Posts: 9 Member
I just lost lost 2.4 pounds. It was a lot of hard work. I did not fall off the wagon one time in the last week. I got frustrated a few times during the week but I am glad that I stuck it out.:love:

Replies

• cntrymama2x
    Options
    Great job ... I'm starting back on my journey today! Hopefully I won't fall off the wagon before next Monday. Keep up the good work!
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    Well done! I'm just restarting my attempts after a surgery on both legs, so I understand your frustrations!
  • Foxfire53
    Options
    Thank you for the words of encouragement. This "new" way of life is very challenging. It is amazing how I know what to do but still resist and I am hoping this time I can overcome this weight monkey..
  • Foxfire53
    Options
    Thank you for the words of encouragement. This "new" way of life is very challenging. It is amazing how I know what to do but still resist and I am hoping this time I can overcome this weight monkey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!