Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello! Looking for Friends with over 50lbs to lose

GrayMama
GrayMama Posts: 12 Member
Hello I'm looking for friends with over 50lbs to lose. I would love some more long term support and to share food ideas. Add me :)

Replies

• Hello! I am currently tring to loose 100 plus pounds. Currently I have already lost 8lbs. and I am feeling great about it! I you need support I am here because I know I need all of the support that I can get!! Good luck!
  • venusinprogress
    venusinprogress Posts: 31 Member
    YOu can add me. I need to lose60lbs and have just had a minor setback. I think it was cos i was on 1200 cals per day but exercising 4-600 cals off. I'm now trying to eat back some of those cals to speed up my metabolism, but also splitting my food into 5 meals. I'm just starting this so will let you know how I get on.
  • Ditriplez
    Ditriplez Posts: 6
    Me too, I have to lose 77 lbs (35kg). I lost before getting in here around 6 kgs (13 lbs), and when in here, I lost 1.4kgs more (3 lbs) in 4 days.

BTW. I'm 19 old, Spanish (so don't kill me if I write something gramatically wrong :P),
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like. I have lost 100 so far, but still have over 50 to get to my goal.
  • Hiya I have about 70lbs to lose. I'm at 190lbs want to be 120lbs. I've been trying to lose weight just over a month and my weight fluctuates up and down 4lbs. I need food tips too lol I'm clueless.
  • Forabetterlife14
    Forabetterlife14 Posts: 5 Member
    You can add me as a friend! I am currently on a 100+ weight lose journey of which I have only dropped 10! Accountability and encouragement always helps!!
  • Hi, feel free to add me also! I have about 80lbs to lose and I'm just starting out. I've been on MFP for a while but I'm only just starting to do it seriously. I need lots of friends and motivation, especially friends that need to lose a hefty amount like I do. :-)
  • I am looking to lose anywhere from 60 to 80lbs. I have lost about 6 so far. I am walking 3 and a quarter mile now and I also do Tae Bo with Billy Blanks DVD's and I want to add in Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on the days I don't do Tae Bo. I also want to get biking in, but my behind is just a bit too big for my seat so it is totally uncomfortable. But I must say that I love this app because it sure does keep me on track with everything!! It's my bible. If I don't log in for the day I am lost. Feel free to add me, I can use the support and I'd be happy to be a part of your support system too. :)
  • mrsbiscuit
    mrsbiscuit Posts: 19
    I'll add you :) -- I have about 100 pounds total to lose from my highest weight, but have already lost 31 of it.... still have 76 more to go! I've been using MFP for about a month and a half now, and it is really going great. 11 of the pounds I lost were from counting my calories here just for that month and a half. I have *never* been able to lose weight that quickly before so it is definitely working for me! I was in total denial about food before that, didn't want to mess with it. Now I see that overeating has been my main problem all along. I'd love to have some MFP buddies to keep me on track, too. :)
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Please add me... Thank you!
  • dmzazueta
    dmzazueta Posts: 36
    I am with you. Have over 60 lbs to lose and look to create healthy tasty recipes. Anyone interested, feel free to add me.
  • Welcome!! Feel free to add me, too!
  • Terri97471
    Terri97471 Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me! I am here to give and receive support!!
  • Ya'll please add me too, I need all of the encouragement and help I can get. Any tips, pointers or eating plans/menues would be great. Thanks and good luck to each of you. Together we can do this.
  • kerridonnally
    kerridonnally Posts: 13 Member
    would love to join as well. I have plenty to lose and would love the support as well. Would love to share experiences with others.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    HI :D

you may add me if you like I am pretty new too :D

my name is Donna and my stats:

Height: 5 ft 2
    SW: 214
    CW: 208
    GW: 145

so that would make me... needing to loose: *giggle* 69 lbs! :blushing:
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    You may add me too. I'm new here. I can use all the encourgement that I can get. I have 50lbs to lose too.
  • Discoden
    Discoden Posts: 3
    How Do I add ?
  • louiloui123
    louiloui123 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi feel free to add me guys 50lbs to lose 5'5 179lb starting weight x
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    hi
    all of you can please add me - I have over 50lb to lose. I have lost 13lb in 2 wks and only found MFP last week, it really encourages me and the people on here are great

SW 238
    this wks weight 225
    Goal weight for now 160.
    When I get there I may lower it, but I am having mini goals of 7lb's so it doesn;t look like such a long trek.
    Look forward to hearing from you all xxx