HUGE NSV!!!

Options
rkcampbell
rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member
I've been trying to run lately. Even when I was an athlete in high school I could never really run much. I was just not in good enough shape and had bad knees. Well, today when I was at the gym on the treadmill, I RAN A MILE!!!! A whole mile!!!! The closest I have come is about .6 before that. I don't even know what to think! I'm so excited, proud, elated...

Replies

• senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Great job - if you keep at it, it'll just get easier!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Congrats...feels good doesnt it!
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling!! Keep up the great work!!
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • yannismom
    yannismom Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's awesome!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work!
  • djg0418
    djg0418 Posts: 35
    Options
    Bravo! :smile:
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Congrats that's great keep on running :)
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is so wonderful! I just started the C25K and I can't wait to get to a full mile of straight running!!! Keep it up!
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! That is such an incredible accomplishment :) it's so amazing how you feel when you actually start to feel in shape, even if your body isn't quite the way you want it, it is really nice not to be out of breath all the time ;) way to go, keep up the fantastic work
  • Foren6chick
    Options
    Great job!!
  • SamanthaD23
    SamanthaD23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I burst into tears when I ran for the first time (since school) a year or so ago, I know that feeling well done! xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!