Hi guys

Options
Hey guys. Just recently started watching my weight and exercising. Which I am finding difficult because I'm a part-time wheelchair user. So I can't just go off for a jog. Anyone else have medical problems that make it hard to exercise or keep their weight down. I'm currently at about 190lbs. Using one of those floor cycling machine things, considering buying a recumbent exercise bike because the regular ones are hard to sit on and using resistance bands too. I'm also on weight watchers not sure whether I like it or feeling any benefits from it.

Even if you don't have medical problems would love to make friends.

XXX

Replies

• Kryssaxo
    Kryssaxo Posts: 54
    Options
    Weight loss is sometimes slow and discourages, especially if there's additional circumstances that may prevent you from taking it on 110%. Any little bit helps though, so stay with whatever has you feeling good about your progress.

Welcome to MFP =]
  • sabbers1982
    Options
    Hey thanks. I know it took me 4 years to put this weight on so I'm not expecting miracles in the first month, at the moment I'm just getting used to eating within my calories/point allowance and getting regular exercises in :D