Where did the 5lbs go!!!

Options
Okay I am utterly confused!!! When I first started MPF I weighed myself the more accurate way and I was 338. Now Today I weigh 321 which is awesome but if you calculate that its 17 lbs not 12lbs that MFP is tracking. So my question is where did the extra 5 lbs disappear to? And why did it disappear? Because to me just as well as most of you 5 lbs is a BIG deal!!!

Replies

• KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Is your thing set to Starting Weight: 338 ?

If it's not change that, then check your Current Weight, is it at 321 ?

If not change that. It should show your 17 pounds now. If all of that is correct, contact Mike or Steve ( mods ) and they should get that fix. Congrats BTW. :)
  • Lette75
    Lette75 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm still fairly new to the site, but I think if you lose weight, gain weight and lose weight again, MFP gives your net weighloss. Did you record a weightgain for any of your check ins?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Okay I am utterly confused!!! When I first started MPF I weighed myself the more accurate way and I was 338. Now Today I weigh 321 which is awesome but if you calculate that its 17 lbs not 12lbs that MFP is tracking. So my question is where did the extra 5 lbs disappear to? And why did it disappear? Because to me just as well as most of you 5 lbs is a BIG deal!!!

What is the more accurate way to weigh yourself? And yes, definitely check your starting weight in your settings.
  • kaylovluvz
    kaylovluvz Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank you ladies I will check it! Hopefully it works.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Where do you find the starting weight? I need to change mine too, but I can only find current weight in the settings...

EDIT: Nevermind! I think I found it! Its Under tools and then you have to click on the ticker and that's where I found it! :D
  • kaylovluvz
    Options

What is the more accurate way to weigh yourself? And yes, definitely check your starting weight in your settings.

HAHA the whole no clothes situation. It was easier to say more accurate then naked. ROFL!!!
  • kaylovluvz
    Options
    Where do you find the starting weight? I need to change mine too, but I can only find current weight in the settings...

EDIT: Nevermind! I think I found it! Its Under tools and then you have to click on the ticker and that's where I found it! :D

Thanks I figured it out now I'm where I should be. When I set it up I didn't put in the correct weight! All is good now!!