20lbs...Check it out

Options
So, I'm 5'3 and have been 'big' since I can remember. This is the first time I've made the lifestyle change and actually stuck with it. I began the journey the week of St Patrick's Day in March, and this is a before and during picture. Still have a ways to go...but I'm not disappointed. :))

20lbs.jpg

PS - I started at 233 at my heaviest(left picture) and I'm at 211 now(right picture was probably 214 or so)

Replies

• Queenbee412
    Options
    Success! You look great.
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I can tell a little. Your shirt fits a lot differently now. Keep up the good work! We started about the same time I started in April. Goodluck!!
    Angel
  • goblue443
    goblue443 Posts: 50
    Options
    can tell a huge difference especially in your face! keep up your hard work, it's definitely paying off :)
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Huge difference around your face :smile: Congrats! Keep it up!
  • latsirk
    latsirk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Keep up the awesome work!
    You must feel so proud of yourself!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! you are sending your double chin to another land and you are slimming down nicely...Keep it up!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress...keep up the great work!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely tell -- keep up the great work!

http://collegecookingandironchefamerica.blogspot.com
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    I could tell. congrats, keep it up :)
  • kirsty_mc
    kirsty_mc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell, especially around your face! Well done, you look fantastic and I bet you are feeling so much better for keeping up the new routine! Keep it up :0)
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done! You can really see the weight loss, Especially around your face! :O)
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! A big difference! keep it up, your hard work is paying off! Much success to you! :flowerforyou:
  • mariavasquez2070
    Options
    I also started working out and being healthier!! started at 227 and I am 5´4´´. I have lost 8 lbs already and everyday after my workout i feel good. The best part is that I do not feel hungry and I am making good choices.

love myfitnesspal!!!
  • only1tcb
    only1tcb Posts: 23
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep doing what you're doing!!
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    awesome...keep it up...
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a change we all can see already! Keep it going and you will achieve your goal.
  • alicepoppyh
    Options
    Your face is changing shape, your clothes sit differently, you look happier :) exciting to imagine what 40lbs might look like!
    20lbs is fantastic, keep it up!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    yeahhhhhhhhhhh you did great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done! You can really see the weight loss, Especially around your face! :O)
  • amywaldowski
    amywaldowski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you can tell in your face! You are doing great! The shirt also looks a lot more loose!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!