NEW TO MFP AND WANTED TO MEET FRIENDS/MOTIVATORS!

Options
HEY MFP COMMUNITY....IM NEW HERE AND JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF! IM A 23 Y.O FEMALE FROM CALIFORNIA AND A MOTHER TO A 9 MONTH OLD HANDSOME MAN! I REALLY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT ALL MY LIFE LOL IM A TYPICAL "YO YO" DIETER. MY GOAL IS ABOUT 30-35 POUNDS TO LOOSE. I AM CURRENTLY DOING THE INSANITY WORKOUT VIDEOS. IM ON MONTH 1 WEEK 4 AND I HAVE SEEN A DIFFRENCE IN INCHES NOT WEIGHT BUT IM COMMITED TO FINISH THE 60 DAYS. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WORKING OUT BUT MY FOOD HABBITS SUCK! HOPEFULLY MFP WILL KEEP ME ON TRACK AND FRIENDS I MEET HERE CAN GIVE ADDVICE. PLEASE MESSAGE OR ADD ME WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE. HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Replies

• trainertobe
    Options
    Hi, im Nati. I wouldnt pay much attention to the scale while doing insanity. that workout is meant to torch body fat and build lean muscle. its why you can see the difference in inches but you haven't lost much weight with it. You should just monitor your body fat percentage. im sure you will be delighted seeing those numbers going down =D
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together! You can do it!
  • mkubisz
    mkubisz Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello :)
    Don't worry about the scales, as along as you can see or feel the difference! It's great if you can :D I can't yet but it's only been 3 dayssince i joined so im not worried :P Well done you! You can add me to friends if u wanna chat sometime :)
  • pinklov388
    Options
    HI NATI, NICE TO MEET YOU! YEA LOTS OF PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME NOT TO LOOK AT THE SCALE SO IM GOING TO PUT IT UP UNTIL I REACH MY 60 DAY GOAL LOL! SO HAVE U DONE THE INSANITY WORKOUTS?
  • pinklov388
    Options
    THANKS...I ADDED U!
  • pinklov388
    Options
    HEY MKU...,
    YES IM GOING TO KEEP GOING AND YOU SHOULD TOO, AND I WONT B LOOKN AT THE SCALE ANYMORE :)...AFTER THE FIRST WEEK U KINDA GET HOOKED TO THE WORKOUT LOL....IM GLAD I FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING THAT KEEPS MY ATTENTION! O YEA AND I ADDED YOU, NICE TO MEET YOU!
  • Forabetterlife14
    Forabetterlife14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me if you like! I am trying to meet more people too! I have been on MFP for 24 days and have been doing great so far but there are always days that you get frustrated and want to quit. I give props to you for doing insanity, I own it but can't do it yet. Maybe when I loose a little more weight. I have always yo yo dieted too. Even worse I own so many workout videos and pieces of equipment I should be a size 2. All the motivation it took for me this time was my doctor telling me he was going to put diabetic in my chart after another blood draw. I don't think so!!! He told me on the 1st and I started MFP on the 2nd. I think almost everyone does better with encouragement and accountablility!!
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Add me! ;) Nice to meet you!
  • cassie1441
    cassie1441 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me if you like! Im the same way have no problem with the exercise its the eating thats my problem! Im doing insanity also week 1 day 4! I completed it last year and loss 25 lbs but lost my job and gained it all back!
  • melodyjoy93
    melodyjoy93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started with MFP yesterday. I have been doing weight watchers for a little over a year now. I lost about 60 lbs with WW but I have about 25 more lbs to go. I hit a plateau several months ago, so I thought I would try something a little different. Please feel free to add me to your friends list!