ItWorks! Wraps

Does anyone know first hand how good ItWorks! wraps actually work? I've seen really good before and after photos and i'm pretty sure I want to give it a try. I believe its more of a skin tightener but I still want to exercise and diet, I just want a jump start, I guess. Or a little more motivation from faster results (if that makes sense) Any info would be great. Thanks!

Replies

• now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    It's water weight that it gets rid of. Great for a short term thing however once you eat and drink again it will all come right back.
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    The effects are temporary. I don't consider that 'real results' at all. It's not weight loss. It's not fat loss. It's water loss and nothing more.
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Useful if it's a one time before a special event thing. Not permanent though.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    idk what other people's results have been but for ME I lost 13 in overall and have yet to gain any of them back I have actually lost an additional 6 in :) It actually helped up my water and quit drinking soda.So for me all good things ^u^
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Never heard of them
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    idk what other people's results have been but for ME I lost 13 in overall and have yet to gain any of them back I have actually lost an additional 6 in :) It actually helped up my water and quit drinking soda.So for me all good things ^u^

I'm gonna go ahead and bet that drinking more water and cutting out soda had a lot more to do with your loss than the wrap did.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member

I'm gonna go ahead and bet that drinking more water and cutting out soda had a lot more to do with your loss than the wrap did.

I'd say that if I had never tried them too lol
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member

Ok, whatever you say. Saying that doing a wrap helped you up your water and cut out soda makes no sense. I prefer to do things the old fashioned way...you know, the way that's sustainable and doesn't cost an extra $50 per wrap or however much those things are.

A girl I went to high school with is constantly hawking those things on facebook saying you'll get the same results as from diet and exercise. Yeah...right.
  • YasminMM
    YasminMM Posts: 4
    Thanks guys, I just heard real good things aobut them and probably going to give them a try. I mean , Im still exercising and stuff because I love the after feeling lol , but its summer and I know im not going to get the results I want now, so I figured that just might help a bit.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member

Or if you understood science. Seriously how would this possibly make you lose fat? Think about it.
  • mmassacci
    mmassacci Posts: 13 Member
    Guys, these wraps or anything that is a quick fix seems too good to be true, but the reality is these wraps work with your lymph system. With the It Works body wrap's solution, it gets down to your fat cells, loosens up the toxins that are also stored in our fat cells and then works with your lymph system to flush them out. You NEED the water to do the detox correctly. This is the most simplified version I can give you. If you want the scientific facts, I can help you out with that too. This isn't a permanent fix if you don't maintain a healthy lifestyle once beginning the wrap process, but it definitely helps kick your body transformation into gear. I wish I could post photos on here of my results from just the wrap as well as others, but I cannot- so if you do want to see for yourself check this out: http://www.facebook.com/itworksmicaelamassacci

I'm not advertising, simply trying to clarify the misconception of these wraps.