Setting myself free!

Hey....I just started this. My name is Alex and I have decided to make that change. I've been doing it in all aspects of my life and feel like this is one of the main things I need to complete the trend. Being someone who has always been the "super athlete," I have totally lost myself during my transition into the real world after I graduated college. I am a new teacher and need more energy during the day and so forth, so why not start during summer vacation! Woo! I am excited and love encouragement, if not, I will thrive and feed off it the most to ensure success! How do we help each other out here?? By the way, Nice to meet you! :)

Replies

• mr_darrin
    mr_darrin Posts: 2
    Nice to meet you too!! You sound fun. Full of enthusiasm. That's the way to do it!!! You go girl.
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Hi Alex! I'm Laurie (laurangels) and saw your post. Everyone has been so nice and supportive and funny too! Feel free to friend me if you'd like. Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,175 Member
    Hi, Alex! Your attitude is a BIG plus when you start a weight loss program. Welcome to MFP! If you need another friend, feel free to add me. :)
  • Thanks ya'll!! I have lost 3 lbs so far!! I am glad for your support! Cant wait for you all succeed with me! :D