How do you reward yourself when you reach a milestone?

Options
I am 3lbs away from being 199lb. I started at 254 I can't ever remember being under 200 so to see that number change from a 2 to a 1 is a huge deal for me. I have never rewarded myself for my loss up until now, except with the odd cheat meal but today I went mad and booked...

A full body exfoliation
A back, neck and shoulder massage
A pedicure
A full set of nails
A facial
A hair restyle

to take place next Friday. I know I can lose the 3lb by then and I have a night out planned for that evening.

At my heaviest I would never have felt comfortable having someone give me a massage, so I have never indulged in beauty treatments before and I am SOOOOO excited!!! Best part is that due to various offers and refer a friend scheme, the entire session is going to cost £40!!!! WAAAHOOOO

So, how do you reward yourself, or if you have not rewarded yourself yet then how do you plan too????

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, I'm springing for abdominoplasty! I'm havin' that extra skin removed so I can wear a bikini and not have to have the bottoms come up to my belly button!!

:drinker:
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Have fun!!!

For my first goal, I was actually going to get chin liposuction. But once I started running, my chin has really improved so even though I met my first goal in February, I'm waiting. I might not need my chin done at all. I've been buying myself new, nice clothes along the way. Nothing worse than feeling frumpy when you've accomplished a lot, just because your clothes are too big!

At the end, if I reach my ultimate goal, I may be doing a boob lift (with a possible reduction depending on it they're still too big), possible chin liposuction, and hey, maybe some loose skin removal if I have that issue. No idea how I'd pay for that, so it may end up being a vacation somewhere LOL.
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, I'm springing for abdominoplasty! I'm havin' that extra skin removed so I can wear a bikini and not have to have the bottoms come up to my belly button!!

:drinker:

Oh WOW! That's amazing!
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Have fun!!!

For my first goal, I was actually going to get chin liposuction. But once I started running, my chin has really improved so even though I met my first goal in February, I'm waiting. I might not need my chin done at all. I've been buying myself new, nice clothes along the way. Nothing worse than feeling frumpy when you've accomplished a lot, just because your clothes are too big!

At the end, if I reach my ultimate goal, I may be doing a boob lift (with a possible reduction depending on it they're still too big), possible chin liposuction, and hey, maybe some loose skin removal if I have that issue. No idea how I'd pay for that, so it may end up being a vacation somewhere LOL.
    ##

I am quite lucky, because we have the NHS my Doctor has agreed to considering me for skin removal surgery once I reach my goal.

Anywhere nice for the vacation?
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    i get a cheat meal
    or i buy something in a smaller size as new motivation
  • cathymgash
    Options
    Thats nice I hope I can do that and have my extra skin removed and a breast reduction to when the time comes.I will have to ask my doc when I see him :) Massages does sound good