Im new to this & I want to make new friends!

Options
I really want to break the 200 this year and I really want to have friends that r going to help me reach my goal!!:wink::happy:

Replies

• louisianagirl65
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You can do it!! MFP is a great tool!
  • readyforthejourney
    Options
    im pretty new myself...feel free to add me :) Good luck on your journey...you can do it!!
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • Foren6chick
    Options
    I'll add you I need friends too!
  • Forabetterlife14
    Forabetterlife14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I want more friends on here as well. MFP is a great help to keeping you on track!
  • snpssls4
    snpssls4 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi... I'm with you! I'm kinda new and haven't made a lot of friends on the site --- mainly because i have been trying to be focused... I weighed 260 in March and now I am at 232... This site has really worked for me and hopefully it will work for you. Let me know - I'll add you as a friend. Cheers
  • doingit4myprincesses
    doingit4myprincesses Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends also. MFP is great. It has helped so far. Keeps me on track. Feel free to add me if you want!! :smile:
  • sevfam
    sevfam Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! This site is the best and if you stick to it, you can loose the weight you want! remember, your one workout away from a good mood!

Ill be your friend if you want. Just add me!
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm not new, but I'm in need of some more supportive friends! My name is Kalyn! I will def help you get to your goal as long as you help me!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You can add me. The more support, the better :)
  • janiedoe14
    janiedoe14 Posts: 117
    Options
    you can add me, i need friends too!! :smile:
  • JRUST85
    JRUST85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP as well. Would love to have more friends on here! :) Feel free to add me!
  • debboike
    debboike Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have only been doing this a short time, but it does pay to record everything you eat. Good Luck!
  • meggiemaye
    meggiemaye Posts: 117
    Options
    Congrats! Let's be friends :o)
  • sradnan
    sradnan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! :)
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Started out at 245 on my birthday in Feb. I weighed in at 208 yesterday ("Is this ****ing scale broke or what?"). I will get under two bills by the end of July.
  • sfuller911
    sfuller911 Posts: 63
    Options
    I still have 51 to go, please add me if you want to!
  • khaosstar
    khaosstar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I joined last week and want to be under 200 by the end of the year and hopefully sooner than that - I'm currently 243 or so. Feel free to add me.
  • NitroS1988
    NitroS1988 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey there i am also a member of the 200 club, just hit under 240 and am not looking back, feel free to add me, good luck with your goals!!
  • vanity_black
    vanity_black Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!!!