PB2

OMG!!! I just tried PB2!! It's a powdered peanut butter with 85% of the fat removed. It's 1 WW pt. for 2 tbsp.! You just add water or stir it into whatever you're eating!!! Really yummy! Tasted great with my peach. I can think of alot of things to add this to. I can't believe how good the flavor is. I got it on amazon, for around $10 for 2 jars-one plain and one chocolate. Guess I'll be stocking up!

Replies

• arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Glad to hear positive reviews about this. Does it taste anything like real peanut butter? I could eat spoonfuls of the real stuff out of the jar, but I'm looking for a healthier alternative. Has anyone else tried it?
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    I got tired of paying so much for so little, given I am in the Uk, so I got a kilo of peanut flour instead from ebay, which is essentially the same, except it doesn't have the sugar added, which is easy to rectify by just adding a little splenda or sweetener of choice, and cocoa powder if you like the chocolate version. I basically got a kilo for the same price I pay for just the small jars of pb2.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Protein-Plus-Roasted-All-Natural-Peanut-Flour-32-oz-907-g-/200755297801?pt=UK_HealthBeauty_Other_RL&hash=item2ebdf2be09

Uk link, but sure the same thing is available on usa ebay.
  • dawnmarie57
    dawnmarie57 Posts: 53 Member
    Arserine, it tastes like pb to me. A little sweeter but no artificial sweeteners.

Graelwyn, thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out!
  • jessicab0625
    jessicab0625 Posts: 11 Member
    Also a HUGE fan of PB2! Use it in my protein shakes all the time, and with celery, and in recipes...love it!