27 lbs down and 10 more to go :)

Options
2»

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look incredible. Keep it up, you will reach your goal weight!
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! you look great!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Yes, you will be my inspiration. I have three children (C-Sections), 18, 15 and 9 month old. I have never been overweight and now at 37 I am. Freaks me out. I noticed my problem was that I only ate 1, 2 meals a day and they were huge. I never was one to eat a lot of junk. I am a meat fanatic. My main problem was coca cola. I have decided to put it down. I haven't had a coke in 7-8 day's and I have already dropped 3 lbs. Just water water water and more water. I don't have a gym membership so I am going to figure out other ways to lose weight. The dvd's work a little bit but I feel like a fool jumping around in my house. I swim at least once a week so I think I am just going to start going to the pool more. My 20 year class reunion is in September.. and I am motivated! Thank You... for your story and pictures..

Keep chugging that water girl...as a former soda drinker myself (haven't touched it in years now) losing that weight is the easiest! Lots of water will definitely help. I feel like a dummy working out at home too, but I've learned short intense workouts work best for me. I love Jillian Michaels Kickbox Quick Fix...20 minutes burns 200 or more. Hope this advise helps some...add me if you like. You can do it! My mom was never overweight until she had us and now she is 44 and lost 40 pounds last year and counting!

BTW...OP sorry for highjacking the tread...you look amazing and healthy! Great Job!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!!
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
  • AshleyNicole0710
    Options
    thank you all sooo much! everyone is so kind!!! It is such a confidence boost!!! I hope everyone here gets to the point where they feel like sharing their before and after photos!!! self esteem is one of the biggest benefits to weight loss for me!!!
  • AshleyNicole0710
    Options
    you look great - bonus - you look great as a brunette and your sunglasses are extra cute!

aww thank you!!! I am in love with these sun glasses!!! lol
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    Good for you girl...I bet your fiance is feeling like he scored big time now :). You were beautiful before and he obviously thought so, but you really do look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!