Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Do you guys pair up thia workout with sonething else, such as running?? Or are you guys only doing ri30 with rest days?? Its starting to hurt my knees :/
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I usually do about 30 minutes of extra gym work on the treadmill/elliptical to get my heart rate up and blood moving.
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Finished level one day two. I am starving but I am trying to be 100 calories under today. I may take tomorrow off because my ankle is throbbing and every time I step it makes a clunk sound. I'm just going to see how I feel tomorrow.

How is everyone else doing?
  • RunsAround
    RunsAround Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I didn't really have a plan to, but last night I indulged too much after dinner, so I went for a 30-min run/walk in the evening.

Sidenote: I finished day 3 of the Jillian Michael Slimdown. It was a NMTZ day.
  • Maiducali
    Maiducali Posts: 35
    Options
    I found that doing cardio after RI30 is easier! I do the elliptical afterwards, and yesterday I did 60mins! It was the last 20 mins that was the hardest, which is normally the first 15mins that hard. Always give yourself a little massage, even though it don't feel as good as if someone did it for you, you're still getting the same results.
    I'm on day 4 week one.
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I ran sprints this morning and then decided since I was already sweaty and had time before work (I was late anyway :/) I should go ahead and do my workout. I'm on Level 3 Day 2. She brought. The. Pain. But I did find that the sprints acted as a warm-up of sorts.
  • allisoncormier7
    Options
    I started on Monday too! Day 3 goes tonight - think I need to start using heavier weights though
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday too! Day 3 goes tonight - think I need to start using heavier weights though
    I did the same, increased my weights on some of the excerises.
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 is done. I also pulled weeds and did some heavy gardening. I know it doesn't seem like much but just washing my hair makes my arms scream. LOL
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 today and actually didn't find it too bad compared to level 3 of the 30DS. I think my weights weren't heavy enough maybe.

I did level 3 of the 30DS almost straight after to get a better strength workout.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I started Week 1 of Ripped in 30. I didn't think it was to bad at the time as it had many of the moves from the 30 DS which I have only just figured. But a couple of hours later my whole body is aching. Though I did do a very vigorous pilates session this morning so maybe it is a combination of them both.
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This will be gone in 2 weeks.....

http://wtrns.fr/q1VyDff5Mtfih-
  • babycakesjen
    Options
    Starting in July. On day 22 tomorrow of 30 day shred
  • jeyko
    Options
    Unable to move onto level two........the DVD remote has disappeared and NO ONE seems to know where it is! LOL. So I'm extending week one! Loving it!
  • tearkay
    tearkay Posts: 5
    Options
    I just did day 2 of week 1 if anyone wants to add me. I also ran 5 miles before that. :)

I just startd ripped in 30 today.... how did you log your 20 min workout on MFP?
  • konalove3
    konalove3 Posts: 79
    Options
    I am currently just starting 30 Day Shred but will be moving on to Ripped in 30 right after it...:)

same! im on day 3 of 30DS, then right into ripped in 30.
  • josiewhite14
    Options
    I'm on Week 3 day 3 and really enjoying it - I might try the 30 Day Shred afterwards - is this just as good?
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 3 day 3 and really enjoying it - I might try the 30 Day Shred afterwards - is this just as good?

I did 30DS first and I am now on D1L2 of RI30. In my opinion, level one of ripped is harder than any of the shred but only by a bit. Ripped is a bit more fast paced than the shred which I really like. You might be bored doing the shred after doing ripped.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies everyone is doing a great job! I missed my last day of week 2 yesterday so I will be doing that today along with week 1 and then moving on to week 3 tomorrow! RI30 is kicking my butt! LOL!!!!
  • jeyko
    Options
    Remote has been located, moving onto level 2!