Fairly New to MFP, looking for motivators and friends!

Options
Hello! I am 35 years old and have struggled with weight my whole life. I have every a ton of exercise videos, programs aand equipment but have never had the motivation until my health was at risk. I have been on MFP for 25 days now and have lost some weight but I have a lot more to go :)

Replies

• Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for positive friends. Feel free to add me!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! Feel free to add me.
  • jarredondo
    jarredondo Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Just a suggestion, you may get more friend request if you complete some more of your profile. It's hard for me to add someone as a friend when I don't know what motivates them. I want to make sure I am friends with someone who is here for the right reasons. Just my two cents, take it for whatever it's worth.
  • jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm adding you! Anyone else is free to add me. I do tend to look at and comment on food diaries, both the good and the bad, so if that's not what you're looking for, don't add me :)
  • Jazziemay
    Jazziemay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could always use the motivation myself, feel free to add me
  • Merrysea
    Merrysea Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :smile:

Hello there,,

I am also looking for MFP motivators! I have lost about 4kg and need to loose 10kg more and more,,,,, but one step at a time and one day at a time!

I dont always log in lately if i think i am under or on target,,, but boy if i did i would see where i could do better, and what to cut out! it only makes sense to log in daily otherwise we set ourselves up for failure i think,,,

Mary
  • beth0672
    beth0672 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm pretty new still too. You can add me if you want, :)
  • nsalerno90
    nsalerno90 Posts: 68
    Options
    Hi -- I am pretty new too. You can look at my profile and see if you think we can help each other. I only have a handful of friends on here ( I am not going to post pictures in my underwear, rate the person above me, guess anyone's weight or agonize over being 6 lbs overweight). I am looking for people in midlife who have some significant weight to lose, are juggling full lives and weight loss and health challenges. I would like to meet you if that works for you. Hang in there -- this seems to be a pretty positive way to go about this.
  • Forabetterlife14
    Forabetterlife14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree completely. I will add some more to it tonight hopefully. I only found out about MFP because of my phone and I wouldn't have even seen message boards if my phone app hadn't stalled and I had to log on through a PC. There is so much more that I had been missing! Honesty is always something I love to hear! Thanks :)
  • sweetp809
    sweetp809 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends and motivators! I'm a working mom of 2 girls and need all the help I can get. Also healthy dinner ideas would be helpful as well. :)
  • loliksic41
    Options
    I just joined two days ago and already feel more motivated but I could always use more! feel free to add me :)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.......