): junk food you have a hard time giving up?

Options
As of right now it's cheetos and ice cream.

I need to stop eating these junk food, I know it's so bad for me. Any motivational help to stop me from craving such food?

Replies

• juliekat1955
    Options
    Mine is sugar free werthers. But there are other things that I still eat but shouldn't. :blushing: Hopefully with time I will eat completely healthy.
  • crystalyvang
    Options
    Mine is sugar free werthers. But there are other things that I still eat but shouldn't. :blushing: Hopefully with time I will eat completely healthy.

Hopefully in time I will too. ):
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    God I love Oreo's. They are the greatest thing ever. I used to crush them up in a bowl and pour milk on them and eat em like cereal.

What I've found to be a life saver is mint. Brush your teeth, keep altoids and gum around. You will have great breath and lose a few pounds too. :D
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Chips and Dip, I could eat it every day but I only do 2x a week now and a 1 serving size bag and 2 tbsp dip. I also make sure I do it on excersise days.
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I still have some junk food. Mostly ice cream and chips every once in a while. Only if it its in my calorie goal. Telling myself I cant have something anymore just makes me want it more.
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    Options

I need to stop eating these junk food, I know it's so bad for me. Any motivational help to stop me from craving such food?

Quit the Cheetos altogether! Read the ingredients if you need a deterrent. And cheetos would fall in my "simple carb" catergory- emplty carbs that spike your insulin seeming to make you feel good, only to fall into a low shortly thereafter and crave more.

As far as ice cream, try to allow yourself a healthier option as a treat on occasion. Some of the slow churned varieties and frozen yogurts taste as good as the real thing!

Good Luck!