17 down!!!

Options
I know this isn't a big accomplishment to some but to me its a BIG one. I started I believe June 4th and now today I am officially 17lbs down and only 3 more til my 20lbs by Aug. Goal!!! I hope this will send some encouragement to someone out there. If I wasn't afraid of breaking body parts I would have def. tried to do a back flip or something. But I just did a happy dance instead!!!

Replies

• dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    17 lbs is huge!! Great job!!!
  • rberry89
    rberry89 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thats great! Especially in that short amount of time. How did you do it?
  • les104
    les104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome lost girl!!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    17lbs is a lot! Great job! :)
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE deal!! Congrats to you and all your hard work!! :-)
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    I think it is a big deal! You are inspirational to me, I have been having a hard time getting started. Thanks, reading your post helped me.
  • kaylovluvz
    kaylovluvz Posts: 32
    Options
    All I've done really is watch what I eat. I hit a teeter totter moment a few times. So I just added a few extra calories one day and the next limited myself. Also LOTSSSS of water and lipton diet citrus green tea. No soda. and exercise at least 2 times a week. I'm pretty freakin excited. I had to re weigh myself this morning a few different times just to make sure the numbers were right. LOL
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Happy dances are fun!!!!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's a GREAT accomplishment!
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    17 pounds in less then a month is fantastic! Keep it up! Congrats!
  • rberry89
    rberry89 Posts: 15
    Options
    Lucky you! I've tried that before but it never works for me. So now I'm watching what I eat and going to the gym 4 times a week and doing exercises at home. Gah. I hate this stinkin baby weight. It's been a year and won't go away. Send some of that good weight loss karma this way.
  • newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work! :)
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    All I've done really is watch what I eat. I hit a teeter totter moment a few times. So I just added a few extra calories one day and the next limited myself. Also LOTSSSS of water and lipton diet citrus green tea. No soda. and exercise at least 2 times a week. I'm pretty freakin excited. I had to re weigh myself this morning a few different times just to make sure the numbers were right. LOL

Thats so great, congrats. 17lb in less than a month!
  • kaylovluvz
    kaylovluvz Posts: 32
    Options
    Lucky you! I've tried that before but it never works for me. So now I'm watching what I eat and going to the gym 4 times a week and doing exercises at home. Gah. I hate this stinkin baby weight. It's been a year and won't go away. Send some of that good weight loss karma this way.

Lol I will try. I want to get a Gym membership when I get back from vacation. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. But I really want to start doing elliptical etc. I don't have kids but I do have friends with kids. I have two that instantly looked like they weren't pregnant at all and the other is struggling as well. She was doing really good until well she became pregnant again. That is one free I will have if I lose the weight I want to then have a baby and gain back a lot. Good luck though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!