20lbs...Check it out

Options
2»

Replies

• vvvtrishiavvv
    vvvtrishiavvv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I know it's kinda hard to tell considering the shirt is supposed to be loose-fitting, but my face is where I saw it most as well. My clothes are definitely fitting different...which can be easier to feel than to see. :)
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to loose my first 20!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wow. It is so noticeable in your face, and I can see your shirt fits you a lot looser. That is so amazing!
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I'm the same height so I know how every 5 pounds we gain looks more like 10. Congrats on the loss, can't wait to see your future progress!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Keep going! Definately a huge difference!
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! I can really tell in ur face and arms! Keep it up!
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Awesome! :happy:
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are making lots of progress! WTG! I can really tell in your face! Keep it up!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!!!
  • jenkinsdeb
    jenkinsdeb Posts: 44
    Options
    You definitely look smaller in ur face, but u need to start taking ur photos with less or tighter clothiers so u can see ur future losses more easilier! Good luck and keep going as pyou are doing really good. Kind regards debs from new Zealand
  • Megandarae
    Megandarae Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking good, I can tell! And I think that if you were wearing a more form-fitting shirt it would be even more noticeable! keep up the awesomeness!
  • vvvtrishiavvv
    vvvtrishiavvv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing...I'll have to start finding more form fitting clothes just for the before-during-after pictures. I'm concentrating on droping as much of the jiggly stuff and then maybe focus on toning and killing myself with the workout videos :-P haha

Thanks for all the compliments guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!