Hello, new to MFP

Options
shanyna01
shanyna01 Posts: 12 Member
Good morning,

I am trying this site to help myself lose about 50lbs. I gained weight from having my second child. He is now 9 months, so its time for me to start getting rid of this weight, Looking forward to seeing what I can do.

Replies

• emom3boys
    emom3boys Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    Good luck to you! Feel free to add me if you'd like a friend that will keep you accountable! :-)
  • shanyna01
    shanyna01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That would be great, I need someone to keep me n check. Lol, my husband is an enabler!!
  • michaelispas
    michaelispas Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. What do you plan to do to lose the weight? Gym? Or just stick to the nutrition aspect?
  • CheriseBernard
    Options
    Congrats on the baby, and good luck!
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    please add me. back after some time off and looking to tear it up ! :) good luck !
  • Jelibeen
    Jelibeen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    this is the simplest program i've used and so far so good - even got hubby on it! We are both feeling a lot more energized. Good luck and stick with it!
  • brianna84
    brianna84 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I just joined this site today because for the past couple of weeks I have been binge eating every night and as you can expect, gained a lot of weight.:( I'm trying to lose maybe 15lbs by the beginning of September. If you have any tips on how to lose weight, please help me? Btw, I'm an 18 year old girl, 5'9 and weigh 150lbs.

Thanks!