BK Veggiw burger:AWESOME!

I just ate a BK veggie burger it was awesome. It was tasty. I had mine with no mayo or cheese but with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles. plus the sweet potatoe fries. TASTY! Worth the try.

:happy:

Replies

• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    I just ate a BK veggie burger it was awesome. It was tasty. I had mine with no mayo or cheese but with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles. plus the sweet potatoe fries. TASTY! Worth the try.

I've been wanting to try it :) Just heard about it yesterday! I will skip on the sweet potato fries... gross! Ha.. I've been down that road before! But thanks for the review on the burger! :)
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Mmmm, that sounds delicious right now D:
  • jana372
    jana372 Posts: 3 Member
    I didn't realize they even had a veggie burger. Good to know. Thanks.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    I love their veggie burgers... Morning Star Farms makes them, I love their products!! My favorite way to get it is no cheese, no mayo, no bun, add stacker sauce. It comes in a dish with the lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles and you have to eat it with a fork, but it's soooooo yummy!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    They use Morningstar Veggie burgers. I agree, those burgers are the best. The worst is when you forget to tell them to 'hold the mayo & ketchup' and you get a veggie burger with enough mayo for 5 grown men to eat.
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member

They are SOOOOOO good! YUMM-O!!
  • callmekaro
    callmekaro Posts: 42 Member
    Do they have the black beans in them? I might try one if they don't.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Great to know! Thanks!
  • jennipea382
    jennipea382 Posts: 47 Member
    They use Morningstar Veggie burgers. I agree, those burgers are the best. The worst is when you forget to tell them to 'hold the mayo & ketchup' and you get a veggie burger with enough mayo for 5 grown men to eat.

Not to mention I read somewhere that their mayo is WAY worse than other places. Not sure why, but apparently it is. I'd probably get one and put my own mayo on it at home (I love mayo, it's one of my weaknesses, haha).
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Yikes!

Calories 410
    Protein 22g
    Carbohydrates 44g
    Sugar 8g
    Fat 16g
    Saturated Fat 2.5g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 5mg
    Sodium 1030mg 0_o