New Moon :)

Options
cherie2304
cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
Ok I don't know if anyone is as excited as I am for New Moon to be released on Friday but WHOO HOO!!!! I am re-reading the book so I can remember what happenes...not that I don't remember but just want to know every little detail. I can't wait!!! Even have a shirt that says "My Boyfriend's a Vampire" YAY! So tell me who else is excited for New Moon?????

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Hehe oh I'm excited :) i'll be seeing the movie on friday with my other just as excited friends. I'll be very interested to see just how much this movie makes in the first few days.
  • jhall1980
    Options
    I am super excited. I had no interest in seeing Twilight when it came out. Then I finally gave in & watched it & fell in love. I went out & bought all of the books & read them in 2 weeks. I bought my tickets for New Moon 2 months ago & I am so ready to go watch it already. Everytime I see the trailers I get chills. I <3 the Twilight Saga!
  • Nicole039
    Nicole039 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love New Moon!! Going to see the midnight show early Friday morning!! Can't wait!!
  • xariz
    xariz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im so excited that it rubbed off on my boyfriend, who volunteered to join in on the fun. Actuallty I talked so much about twilight that he asked to watch it, and now hes anxious to watch new moon too (although he wont openly admit it LOL :wink: )

280446.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I alreadyt bought my tickets for a showing on Saturday. we;re getting up early to watch twilight then when its over were heading straight to the theater!!! I cant believe its almost ehre already! I remember thinking oh my god i have to wait 4 months for it to come out! now its only 4 days away for me! lol WOOHOO!!:glasses: :laugh: :tongue: :happy: :smile: :bigsmile: :heart: :love:
  • jhall1980
    Options
    im so excited that it rubbed off on my boyfriend, who volunteered to join in on the fun. Actuallty I talked so much about twilight that he asked to watch it, and now hes anxious to watch new moon too (although he wont openly admit it LOL :wink: )

My husband wants nothing to do with it... & actually I want him to want nothing to do with it lol
    When he watched Twilight with me all he did was talk crap & I will NOT have him doing that during New Moon!
    He thinks i'm a big nerd when it comes to the whole Twilight thing & tells me it everyday lol
  • cherie2304
    Options
    I know!!! A group of us from work were reading the books just before Twilight came out last year and we all saw the movie together. This year I will be seeing it on Saturday. Hopefully I will be finished with the book by then...if not oh well I've already read it once. I'm excited to see how they put the movie together...this book was a lot bigger than Twilight.

My roommate who did not read any of the books but heard everything from me saw Twilight and really liked it...She can't wait for New Moon but I am definitely the hard core fan. hahaha. Maybe I should buy my tickets already. My Mom said I should go to the first showing to bypass the long lines...but if we know fellow Twilight fans they will be there all day long.
  • cherie2304
    Options

My husband wants nothing to do with it... & actually I want him to want nothing to do with it lol
    When he watched Twilight with me all he did was talk crap & I will NOT have him doing that during New Moon!
    He thinks i'm a big nerd when it comes to the whole Twilight thing & tells me it everyday lol

Hahahaha...he just doesn't understand it! Well let him! Its your thing. Enjoy it! Can't wait.
  • candessb
    candessb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!!
    I have a shirt that has a wolf on it and the caption bubble says "sure, sure" lol

I can't wait either and I read the book last week again because I havent read it in almost two years!!! :happy:
  • jhall1980
    Options

Hahahaha...he just doesn't understand it! Well let him! Its your thing. Enjoy it! Can't wait.

Yeah, its the only thing I have thats mine lol
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    There is a funeral home here that is showing a private viewing-pretty creepy-I think I will watch it in the theater!! I need to re-read the book too-I am dragging my hubs to it!
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love the Twilght series. My teenager daughter raved about the books, so I read them. I have tickets for the midnight showing of New Moon. My daughter is so excitied she can't wait. She loves Jacob.:happy:
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am really excited. The girls from work and I were supposed to go watch it on the 21st but then my husband said I wasn't going with out him because he wants to see it also. So my husband, son and I are going on the evening of the 25th.
  • cherie2304
    Options
    This may seem weird since there are so many Edward fans but I really feel Robert Pattinson is not cute at all. Although he fits the part of Edward perfectly. I really like Taylor Lautner and the actor who plays Emmett. I think they are so hot!!!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I'll wait for it to come out on dvd. All the screaming girls at the theater would drive me crazy and besides I'm sure that they'll screw it over like they did Twilight. I love the books but the movies kinda suck. Yeah they have hot guys and pretty girls...but they just don't fit with the people that I had pictured in my head. I'll still watch it...it'll just be at a later date.
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm glad someone posted this - I was actually about to! I'm so excited, and I can't wait. I've read the first book twice and now I'm reading the second book again...I'll definitely be done with it before the movie comes out. I can't wait to see the movie on Saturday...I'm going home just to see it with my best friend!

I feel like I have a much better understanding and stronger feelings towards Jacob the second time around. I'm definitely Team Edward, but I feel for Jacob more now. Anyone else get that feeling? Also, who can resist Taylor Lautner? (I feel so sick saying that...I'm 22 and he's only 17)

Anyways, I'm stoked. I'm such a dork. I was so sad the first time I finished Breaking Dawn, but eventually got over it. Now I'm all wrapped up again and always have Twilight on the mind :)
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a huge Twilight Saga fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Already got my tickets for Friday. I'm starting to reread New Moon today in preparation of the movie!

This is the Best Week EVER!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already read the books twice through, and was actually thinking about doing it again before I see the movie! The theater over by me is showing Twilight at 9 p.m. for $5 on Thursday, and then we're going to watch New Moon at midnight...it's going to be an awesome night! I know I'll probably end up watching it 4 or 5 times (at least) in the theater before it comes out on DVD.
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I saw Twilight 5 times in the theater...twice ALONE! :noway: