I HATE -Mobile

Options
Amberchalon
Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
OMG, if I can SAVE anyone who is thinking about renewing their contract w/ TMOBILE or thinking of switching to TMOBILE--STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND READ THIS POST!

After much consideration and debate, I decided I would switch to ATT. I gave TMOBILE the benefit of the doubt and informed them. They offered me the sweetest deal to stay so I accepted...much to my dismay. Upon accepting this deal they didn't inform there would be HOURS and multiple phone calls to try and get everything set up. Okay, so whatever--I purchased a case for my new phone this past Saturday and store 8068 in Dallas and they charged me multiple times for a single case that cost 32.46 instead of refunding me, they decide 'Oh, we will just give you a credit on your account' and even after explaining to them that that isn't acceptable, they give me nothing (Kourtney and Julia--who get this are MANAGERS) but major attitude and Kourtney even hangs up in my face. A VERY simple problem of refunding me my money for THEIR mistake had to be escalated to their District Manager....and this is AFTER they are informed that I've filed a complaint with the BBB....and when I DID go to the store this evening, Julia--oh sweet Julia still ever the !@#$#% I mean seriously? Is this how they expect to maintain customer loyalty? Bad News travels so much faster than good news....again read this as a cautionary warning--DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT renew your TMOBILE contract or switch providers.

Replies