desperately seeking motivation buddies :)

Options
Wanted:

Someone to motivate, hound, nag and encourage me to stick with the program, eat better and get up and move. In return I promised to do the same. :)

I'm a 37 yr old single lady in the Atlanta area. Would love to find some new friends on here to make this process as fun as possible.

Replies

• spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:) I am a 40 year old female and am on here everyday. Anyone is welcome to add me for support:)
  • wreckedredhead60
    wreckedredhead60 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My kids say I'm good at hounding and nagging - feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sabrinamunin
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I'm about a year older than you and a few hours farther north up 85, LOL!
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    36 year old male in Chicago. I like to read other peoples stories to motivate me. If you would like to read my tidbits about my exercising and eating habits, I would be interested in hearing your stories. I'm trying to drop a lot of weight I gained after two major surgeries.
  • ejechols
    ejechols Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If ya need *kitten*-kickin, add me.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish....I am 38, newly single, and a mother of two active teens. I have been in a bit of a funk lately so new friends may be just what I need.
  • Nielasan
    Nielasan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hey emily! you CAN do it! if you need a little positive attitude, be my friend. I'm very kind and enthusiastic, I'd love to motivate ya.
  • meewii
    meewii Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm looking for the same things
  • brsmom2
    brsmom2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Atlanta and need the motivation too!:I am just getting started and can use any bits of advice to succeed!
  • michaelispas
    michaelispas Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What do you need help with, mainly? Feel free to add me, I'll add some motivation :)
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    I need someone to movtivate me as well. My checker upper, my did you do your work out today person etc. My online work out buddy so to speak lol.
  • jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi OP - welcome! I'm adding you :)

Anyone else feel free to add me, but I actually comment on diaries and don't BS you with 'WTG' if it's not a WTG day, so don't add me if you don't want that.
  • emilyinatl
    emilyinatl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm just getting started, so goals this week are:

1) track EVERYTHING I put in my mouth
    2) pack my lunches for work
    3) start walking
    4) water water water

Where are you in your journey? Any tips or advice for week 1?
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I won't nag and I won't kick your butt. I've just never been beat...fairly. Ka-Chow!
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! i'm just now finding that its getting easier!!!!! would love to help people in this area. I have 93 pounds to lose, if i can do it so can you
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    This really is a great program. My daughter, who is just a couple years younger than you, got me started and I love it. It really helps me not to eat stuff I shouldn't when I know I will have to put in in my food diary!! I have lost 3 lbs in the last 15 days and while that is not a huge amount, I think it is better to lose it slowly! Good Luck! :smile:
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me- I am always up for new friends!
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you can add me, im 37 with at least another 15kgs to lose
  • misslouisiana
    misslouisiana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm in the same boat.
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    anyone please add me :) lets do this!!!