You look great!!! Nice work!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the weight loss!
  • UpsideMeagan
    UpsideMeagan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Lay off the plastic surgery you are ruining your pretty face!! Your body is rocking though, congrats on your loss!

Rude. She didn't ask you to comment on her looks.

Great work, OP!
  • juliekat1955
    Options
    Good job!!
  • CJMomma87
    CJMomma87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lay off the plastic surgery you are ruining your pretty face!! Your body is rocking though, congrats on your loss!

Great work, OP!

^^ This.

Way to slap someone across the face and then blow them a kiss. Jesus.

You look GORGEOUS, op. Absolutely stunning from head to toe!
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look great. I love your hair by the way :smile:
  • ChelseaGoneAwry
    ChelseaGoneAwry Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your stomach got flatter without a million crunches?? I'm so jealous! You look great, by the way! I noticed a big difference in your thighs. Keep up the good work!(:
  • Aleigh123ful
    Options
    WOOOOOW very tiny
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Um... is it just me, or do I see a fairly ... erm... "unhealthy" looking woman? Not that my opinion really matters, but you DID ask... and I think you look WAY too thin. Don't get me wrong, you're beautiful, but you look like a barbie doll... literally. I think you were just perfect before. But... that's just my two cents. I do congratulate you on your efforts. It only matters that you're happy and, of course, healthy.

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Great work, OP!

^^ This.

That's a flat out lie, I'm sorry. Everyone was thinking it...she was gorgeous just the way she was. OP, you are beautiful, you don't need some surgeon to make you look like something that's not even human. Love yourself for who you are!
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

I've gotten nothing done to my face,except the loss of fat..the only thing plastic on me are my boobs..but ill take that as a compliment..thanks
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Um... is it just me, or do I see a fairly ... erm... "unhealthy" looking woman? Not that my opinion really matters, but you DID ask... and I think you look WAY too thin. Don't get me wrong, you're beautiful, but you look like a barbie doll... literally. I think you were just perfect before. But... that's just my two cents. I do congratulate you on your efforts. It only matters that you're happy and, of course, healthy.

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai

I appreciate your concern,but i am a healthy 117lbs and i'm 5'2..FAR from "unhealthy"
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing how you did it. So many post their success, but don't share how they did it. Thanks again, and you look great!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I love when people post pics of their weight loss in the same outfit (or shirt in my case) i wore this shirt 2 weeks ago & when i put it on,it fit me so much better,i was soOOOoo happy,i can see a huge difference :drinker: I'm only 5'2 so a lil amount goes a long way for us shorties..I haven't weighed myself recently..so i haven't updated my ticker in awhile..so i have no clue how much i weigh right now...

beforeaftermfp2.png

^OP: I just wanted to thank you for sharing. You are such an inspiration. As mentioned before, I also want to thank you for explaining how you were successful. :flowerforyou:
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options

Great work, OP!

^^ This.

That's a flat out lie, I'm sorry. Everyone was thinking it...she was gorgeous just the way she was. OP, you are beautiful, you don't need some surgeon to make you look like something that's not even human. Love yourself for who you are!

Just because she was gorgeous before weightloss doesn't mean she didn't need/want to lose some weight. She had what she saw as "trouble zones" from having babies (and gaining non-pg weight too).

Don't hate just because you're jealous that she's hot. :p

She hasn't had surgery. She just has *gasp* make up done differently in the second photo and has lost weight on her face like everyone else does...
  • misslouisiana
    misslouisiana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WTG! I'm a shortie as well. Just a little weight gain shows on us gals.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    look at that thigh gap.....amazing.
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    You are so stinkin cute!!! LOL Good job Barbz!! :smile:
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    nice progress! :heart:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    look at that thigh gap.....amazing.

Beat me to it!!!
    She is a hottie!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!