Calorie Goal ~ Too High, Too Low....??

Options
I've wanted to stick to the 2lb a week plan as much as possible since starting with myfitnesspal. It was fairly easy to do this for the first little stretch there, but then I started having days where that 2lb/week amount of calories was just *not* enough. I felt hungry or had cravings most nights. Last week I switched to the 1 1/2 pound plan at first, then the 1lb plan. I was concerned that this would slow down my loss, but was willing to accept the change in order to maintain sanity. To my big surprise, I have actually lost more weight since starting to eat more calories.

Has anyone else had this experience? How do you decide which plan is best for you.....2lb/week, 1 1/2lb/wek, 1lb/week........??

Replies

• ErinEwalani
    Options
    I'm new so I can't say yet but I was wondering how to change my calorie goal?
  • Dymile77
    Dymile77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Erin!! On the app hit the "more" tab at the bottom of the screen, then go to "edit profile" and scroll to the bottom of the screen. There you'll find a section where you can indicate the amount of weight you'd like to lose each week, which will then automatically adjust your daily recommended calories. If you want to edit this info from the website directly and not from the app, click the settings tab at the top of the screen, then go to "update diet/fitness profile".

Hope this helps!! Good luck getting started! :smile: