Starting Insanity Mon. July 2nd

Options

Replies

• MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    insanity graduate RIGHT HERE!!!!

its a solid program if all you are trying to do is burn fat and lose some weight. And if you think the first month is bad... wait for the 2nd month, i nicknamed it HELL MONTH ;)

good luck everyone!

haha i hear ya on that one too :) Lol

I'm an Insanity Graduate as well :D even got my Shirt :D though it's a little big, didn't know what size to get so I ordered a Large one and probably coulda got a Medium lol. After this round (I'm on the 2nd week of my 2nd round) I'm going to redo asylum and hoping for better results before I send in my results for it, I didn't get many results from asylum this round so going to do a second round of it in August/September ish.
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, losing weight and fat, sure! Sounds great!
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start on Saturday, June 30. I'm both excited and terrified...LOL.
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey Marie! I'm actually planning on starting on July 2nd too! so it would be great to motivate each other. Have you tried the program before?
  • jamiemcdonald1
    Options
    On day 2!
  • michaelispas
    michaelispas Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's awesome many of you are going to do this soon. I'd love to make a group for you all to go in and keep each other motivated. I do P90X and Insanity everyday and loves them! Let me know if you guys want me to set a group up on facebook.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Tomorrow is day 11 for me.
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Im SOOOO Glad I looked through the forums otherwise I wouldnt have seen this.

Just got the dvds in the mail. Monday seems like a perfect time to start. Im an insanity virgin and being with a group will help, especially if you all arent watching me flop all around :)

ADD ME!!
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i'm actually on my 3rd week right now, but i would love to be a part of a support group!
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    I started week 2 yesterday. I definitely could use some motivation. I plan on sticking with this through Day 63 :). Add me if you'd like.
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started mth 2 a few wks ago but have not been very consistent. Hubby & I have been talking about starting over on Jul 2nd & sticking to it. Please add me so I can also have the support from the group. Thanks.
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I should be starting around the same time too (waiting for it to be delivered) so count me in!
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just started today and thought I was going to die(not really but it's not easy) just doing fitness test! WOWZERS ... I better get some result!! LOL I would love to join a support group, count me in!!
  • SGTflatfoot
    SGTflatfoot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Here and willing to support and be supported! :] good luck everyone!
  • luzmidd
    luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    On day 2 of plyo cardio. Nearly killed me... I had to do in two installments, had to catch my breath before the push ups started! Not as sore today as I thought I would be. Insanity kicks 30DS's *kitten*!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    On day 2 of plyo cardio. Nearly killed me... I had to do in two installments, had to catch my breath before the push ups started! Not as sore today as I thought I would be. Insanity kicks 30DS's *kitten*!

Yesterday was my third time doing the plyometric cardio circuit and the good news is that I'm already seeing improvement in my speed and endurance. It's still very tough but I'm getting better!
  • bhagya2485
    Options
    I would be starting on July 2nd too..:-)
  • Marie3391
    Options
    Hey guys! I have started an Insanity support group and have invited you all :) If you guys want to add anyone else to the group, feel free.

I want to keep each other as motivated as possible to get some sick results!!!

Is anyone else excited?!
  • Marie3391
    Options
    Hey Marie! I'm actually planning on starting on July 2nd too! so it would be great to motivate each other. Have you tried the program before?

I haven't tried this program before but I hear it's like no other and I'm ready for a challenge :) Have you tried anything like it before?
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,437 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group also, I just started on Monday. I have not done Insanity for a while, so I decided to try another round after a lengthy hiatus.