Do you like your life

Options
Tonight - I'm really in a great mood. I've got a nice cool breeze blowing in the window. Spent time in my garden and have a job and coworkers I really enjoy. Although I'm dealing with a plateau on my weight loss- I'm glad I'm holding my own and have not gained back all the weight I've lost.

I usually count my blessings at Thanksgiving, but for some reason, I feel pretty lucky tonight and wanted to share the good vibes.

Replies

• DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I do. Took some years to find peace inside myself. But, I'm content with who I am. And I think I can run for a strong finish.
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    my life is good ...job I enjoy.....happy wife....nice home... both in good health
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've been going through a rough patch for the last year, but things are looking up. I have a lot to be thankful for, and I am. :-)
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I do try to make a habit of being thankful, so thanks for reminding me today! I'm grateful for my healthy, happy children, for a job that feeds my soul, for a husband I can depend on, for good friends, and for all my great MFP friends who inspire me and encourage me on my weight loss journey. Most of all, for God's patience with me, and for all he has blessed me with.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    :-)
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my life (whatever that may include)
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. :)

I think there's always room for improvement, but I am thankful for my family, my health, my friends, my past, present and future!!
  • brendacooks
    brendacooks Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes - I sure do! Like you, I am feeling thankful today for the many gifts I enjoy - a wonderful husband, work I love, healthy children - and every day a healthier me. It's all good!!!
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I like to bring some negativity wherever I go.

Nope. I hate my life.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Yes i do, in fact i like it so much that i am scared that something bad will happen, it can't be this good for a long time.
    I am not crazy beautiful or rich. It's just that i have everything worked out-i don't have money problem, i have a great family, a lot of amazing friends, i go out when i want, i study and i love what i'm studying and i'm actually good at it, also i'm good looking (not going to pretend to be modest). I realize i'm blessed so i'm scared that something's gonna happen :(
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I like my life :) Although sometimes I hate it, I'm just being dramatic...
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I do, apart from my job which makes me ungodly miserable and unstable. Working on changing that. Otherwise, I am grateful and happy for everything, and everyone I have been blessed with
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I do like my life. Mine and my husband's relationship is awesome, I have a great relationship with all my kids except the currently ornery teenage daughter. We have a house to live in, clothes on our back, food to eat, a vehicle each, healthy kids, we don't have health problems it is pretty awesome :)
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    although it took me years to realize how lucky i am, i used to hate some things about myself in my teens, but now i'm happy with myself (for example i didn't like my waist but now i actually love how wide it is) :)
    i used to be insecure too
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY feel ya!!! 5^^
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm unemployed and on the verge of homeless, but I LOVE MY LIFE.

srsly. :)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I do. I actually feel kind of fortunate for the rough patches in my life. Maybe that's strange, but I feel like they make me stronger.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great responses. I have plenty of down, crappy days, but it's definitely the good days that keep me getting up in the morning. Plus, I'm going to see Magic Mike for a girls night out on Friday - Yay.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My life is awesome. I have a couple tweaks I'm working on. Other than that... it's all unicorns and rainbows.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Well everything is going rough for me right now financially speaking & also to my love life but we're trying to hold on to it. Otherwise I'm OK