can someone be my friend and support please

Options
hi everyone
i just started this and i am getting the hang of it i need a lot of support and motivation to keep me stay striving to lose weight i have had problems with my weight sense Jr high and i have the yo yo affect i keep losing just to gain more i don't like how i look because it has gotten wayyy out of control so far i only lost about two pounds.... i know i don't know anyone but i am a very friendly person and i know that when u work with a team you can accomplish soo much please friend me and ill have your back just as much you have minds :)

Replies

• Onespirit62
    Options
    hey there, feel free to add me
  • trulythin
    trulythin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am brand spakin new tooo! Seems like a user friendly site, I like it!
  • Mikamichele
    Options
    You can add me too. I am restarting and I will take as much support as I can get :)
  • Gloriosa10
    Gloriosa10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you can add me - I will try to give as much support as possible!!!
    I need support either as my weight is not willing to go down :angry:
  • SamanthaD23
    SamanthaD23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me.
  • boomrain
    boomrain Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi everyone
    i just started this and i am getting the hang of it i need a lot of support and motivation to keep me stay striving to lose weight i have had problems with my weight sense Jr high and i have the yo yo affect i keep losing just to gain more i don't like how i look because it has gotten wayyy out of control so far i only lost about two pounds.... i know i don't know anyone but i am a very friendly person and i know that when u work with a team you can accomplish soo much please friend me and ill have your back just as much you have minds :)

This is a great way to meet people who are going through the same thing that you are, with similar struggles. You're not alone here at MFP and people are more than willing to help motivate, inspire and give great tips from experience! Good luck on you're journey!!
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Feel free to add me, Im on here most days.

Cheers, Lyndall :smile:
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Anyone or everyone feel free to add me :)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    welcome. feel free to add me.