Arthritis, Hip Dysplasia, and weak Hip Flexors

Options
Hi Everyone,

For a 20 year old I have a lot of body issues. I have all three things listed in the subject (the arthritis is in the "early on-set age") I pitched fastpitch for 6 years before starting college and since quiting, my body has gone to hell...I try jogging and walking (usually 2 to 3 miles), but my hips cannot handle it. I typically work 40-55 hours a week waitressing and cooking. I keep busy, eat sporadically, and try to drink a lot of water.

If you have any suggestions on exercise programs, diets, or different workouts please share your advice! :)

Replies

• Christian_lady
    Christian_lady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have had arthirtus since I was sixteen years old my hips bug me some not sure what the reoson is lately it seems like my whole body hurts. I fall twice because of arthirtus first time chasing my nephew and picnic area ledge wasn't ground and fell and second time walking to court houses i'm always off balance lately it sux since i'm at 212 so close to being to where I want to be it's so hard I would like to be at 170 or 180 pounds size 18 jeans hit the mark of being at size 20 for wedding dress i started at being 243 pounds. My tip is do as much as your body will let you walk the stairs do Zumba in person or on game systerm and walk as much as you can even if thats only 2 blocks walk around the mall or team up with friends to push yourself to do it.