Reached my first goal Yipee!!!!!

Options
corash34
corash34 Posts: 2 Member
:smile: Just wanted to share my excitment with you all about achieveing my first goal of getting to 75kg! Well I have actually passed it and am so happy with my self now weighing 74.6kg. I have only lost 6.1kg in total so far but am very happy with my effort and have now set my next goal. Thanks to my VERY SPECIAL friend Donna who I joined up with on My Fitness Pal and who is also losing the weight. Together we support and motivate each other and without her I would not of reached my first goal! So a big Thankyou to you!!
Also wanted to say thankyou to everyone on here for your post as you also motivate me by posting all your blogs on here aswell. So heres to the next goal I have set and hopefully it wont take so long to reach this one.

Replies

• COOKINATOR
    COOKINATOR Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That is amazing Keep up the great work
  • DonnaThw
    DonnaThw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!! Congratulations. xoxoxo
  • velvetred14
    velvetred14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Very well done, you are doing so well, best to set little targets and then move on. Keep up the good work to you and Donna x
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! That's so great that you have your friend Donna working along with you in your journey. Kudos to you both! :flowerforyou:
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    well done :smile: keep up the excellent work :flowerforyou:
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!